Sports Travel & Hospitality Australia (STH AU) requires an Operations Coordinator within the Operations team
REPORTS TO: Head of Operations | DIRECTION FROM: Operations Manager
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Sports Travel & Hospitality Australia (STH AU) requires an Operations Coordinator within the Operations team.
The role is suitable for someone who is meticulous with the detail, has rock solid administrative skills, can juggle many moving parts of a project, loves sport and has a ‘get things done’ attitude. The key focus for this role is to support the team in the delivery of STH projects (such as AO Travel & Wallabies Travel) across the operations, customer experience, procurement and ticketing functions while focused on delivering exceptional customer service so customers continue to purchase through STH Australia for future events.
INTERNAL: General Manager | Head of Operations | Senior Leadership Team | STH AUS Staff
EXTERNAL: STH AUS customers (AO Travel & Wallabies Travel, and other events) | Corporates customers | Suppliers
- Assisting the Operations team across all functional areas including operational planning and delivery, procurement, ticketing, and customer service.
- Assist with the management of program email inboxes including communication with customers and suppliers as required.
- Performing daily checks of e-commerce customer bookings and facilitate any requested additions, changes.
- Communications with suppliers and customer around modifications and changed to bookings.
- Manage customer cancellations and work with the Finance team to facilitate any refunds.
- Support with Ticketing data checks, distribution.
- Support with customer Pre-Departure Forms.
- Support around the development/building and distribution of customer itineraries for events.
- Support with hotel rooming lists check for events.
- Running weekly client reports to update bookings, follow up with clients to obtain further details, amend bookings
- Maintenance of project registers
- Undertake any additional responsibilities assigned by the Operations Manager & Head of Operations
Event delivery and support
- Be part of the customer service event delivery team for the Australian Open (January each year) – either at hotels &/or on the AO precinct
- Delivery a warm, friendly & approachable customer service experience as a representative of AO Travel (STH Australia)
- Assisting at hotel hospitality desks during selected times (generally at check-ins and check-outs times)
- Updating information boards and hotel information hospitality desks
- Working with AO Travel customers on any enquiries relating to hotel/accommodation, event tickets, general questions
- Providing a seamless experience for AO Travel customers while attending the Australia Open
Organised | Efficient | Focused | Passionate | Articulate | Motivated | Confident
- Proven and demonstrable customer service skills and conflict management skills
- Confident in navigating database systems and processing customer bookings and related
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Easily establishes rapport with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Self-motivated, and the ability to work unsupervised
Experience in administration, customer services and/or booking management systems is preferred but not essential. A passion for sport would be beneficial.
To apply for the vacancy please click the apply button below.