MSc Sport - International Sport & Event Management
Established 20 years ago, the International Sport & Event Management program is widely recognised by sports industry professionals as a leading benchmark in their field, both nationally and internationally.
The strength of the program lies in its ability to train managers in line with the requirements of this very specific and demanding market, thanks to its unique expertise at the crossroads of event marketing and sports law.
Why choose this program?
DUAL ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE
- Teacher-researchers who are experts in the professional sports industry
- Recognised professionals in the sector allowing students to acquire knowledge and skills that are differentiating and sought after in the labour market
FOCUS ON EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
- Workshop and professional conferences recognised in the sports business industry
- Access and support for the network of stakeholders (ATP, WTA, UEFA, Sportfive, Vinci Stadium, OM, Oreca, RCT, MHR, CNM, NBA, Uhlsport, Generali, BNP Paribas, PSG, Sporsora, etc.)
Professional sports is a highly relational environment and requires the support and coaching of industry insiders. This is why all our students benefit from personalised coaching with senior executives from Sport Carrière, who help them refine their professional project and build their personal network.
- The program covers cause-related marketing and responsible event strategy
- Thematic courses and visits (e.g. visit to the Allianz Riveria in Nice, the first French eco-stadium, sports foundation workshops)
- Design, implement and evaluate innovative CSR approaches on behalf of key stakeholders such as license owners, sponsors or institutions
- Marketing and sales of brands involved in sporting events (B2B, B2C)
- Organisation and coordination of sporting events.
- This high-level program has trained more than 500 managers in 20 years, who today work for large companies and international sports organisations in management positions such as:
- Partnership/Sponsorship Manager, Business Manager, Brand Manager, Project Manager - Events, Customer Service Manager, Sponsorship and Public Relations Manager, Communication Manager, Marketing/Merchandising/Ticketing Manager, Sports Brands Promotion Manager, Stadium Manager, Consultant in Sports Marketing, Hospitality Manager.
Adidas, Allianz Riviera, AS Monaco, ASO, ATP World Tour, French Football Federation, French Rugby Federation, French Tennis Federation, French Basketball Federation, French Handball Federation, BNP Paribas, Generali, Oreca Group , Havas Sports Entertainment, Keneo, La Fourmi, National Rugby League, Olympique de Marseille, Olympique Lyonnais, Nike, PSG, RedBull, Rugby Club Toulonnais, Skoda, Sportlab Group, UEFA, Sportfive, Electronic Arts, NBA, Paris 2024, CNOSF , Peugeot, Puma.
- Commercial business strategies in the organisation of sport
- Commercial sponsorship and mass communication related to sport
- Fan experience and stadium management
- Sports Career Services
- Communication plan and cultural marketing applied to the sports industry
- Legal framework for sports competitions and their stakeholders
- Sportainment: digital business and management for & with the fans
- Brand management in sports organisations
- Sports advice
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Digital Marketing and Sales Management
- Economics and finance of professional team sports
- Contract organisation of sporting events
- Alumni Networking and Coaching
- Professional thesis or Business Game
- A six-month internship in France or abroad