MSc Sport - International Sport & Event Management
Created 20 years ago, the International Sport & Event Management programme is widely recognised by sport industry professionals as a leading reference in their field, both nationally and internationally.
The strength of the programme lies in its ability to train managers in line with the requirements of this highly specific and demanding market, owing to its unique expertise at the crossroads of event marketing and sport law.
Why choose this programme?
DUAL ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE
- Teachers-researchers who are experts in the professional sport industry
- Recognised industry professionals enabling students to acquire differentiating and sought-after knowledge and skills on the job market.
FOCUS ON EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
- Workshop and professional conferences recognised in the sport business industry
- Access to and support from the stakeholder network (ATP, WTA, UEFA, Sportfive, Vinci Stadium, OM, Oreca, RCT, MHR, CNM, NBA, Uhlsport, Generali, BNP Paribas, PSG, Sporsora…).
Professional sport is a highly relational environment and requires support and coaching from industry insiders. That is why all our students benefit from personalised coaching with senior executives from the Sport Carrière company, who help them fine-tune their professional project and build their personal network.
- The curriculum covers cause-related marketing and responsible events strategy
- Themed courses and tours (e.g.: visit of the Allianz Riveria in Nice, the first French eco-stadium, Fondations sportives workshops).
- Designing, implementing and assessing innovative CSR approaches on behalf of key stakeholders such as licences owners, sponsors or institutions.
- Marketing and selling brands involved in sport events (B2B, B2C)
- Organising and coordinating sport events
This high-level programme has trained more than 500 managers in 20 years, who now work for major companies and international sporting organisations holding senior positions such as:
Head of Partnership/Sponsorship, Business Manager, Brand Manager, Project Manager - Events, Guests Services Manager, Head of Sponsoring and Public Relations, Communication Manager, Head of Marketing/Merchandising/Ticketing, Head of Promotion for Sport Brands, Stadium Manager, Consultant in Sport Marketing, Hospitality Manager.
Adidas, Allianz Riviera, AS Monaco, ASO, ATP World Tour, Fédération Française de Football, Fédération Française de Rugby, Fédération Française de Tennis, Fédération Française de Basket-Ball, Fédération Française de Hand-Ball, BNP Paribas, Generali, Groupe Oreca, Havas Sports Entertainment, Keneo, La Fourmi, Ligue Nationale de Rugby, Olympique de Marseille, Olympique Lyonnais, Nike, PSG, RedBull, Rugby Club Toulonnais, Skoda, Sportlab Group, UEFA, Lagardère Sport, Electronic Arts, NBA, Paris 2024, CNOSF, Peugeot, Puma
- Commercial business strategies in sport organisation
- Commercial sponsorship and sport-related mass communication
- Fan experience & stadium management
- Sport career services
- Communication plan and cultural marketing applied to the sport industry
- Legal framework for sport competitions and their stakeholders
- Sportainment: business and digital management for & with fans
- Brand management in sport organisations
- Sport consulting
- Corporate social responsibility, digital marketing and sales management
- Economics and finance of professional teamsports
- Contractual organisation of sport events
- Study Trip
- Sport Talent Management Certificate
- Professional Thesis or Business Game
- A Six-Month Internship in France or Abroad