Mobile Ticketing Manager (Freelancer)
As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
These are your key tasks:
- Manage onsite operations and troubleshooting processes at dedicated stadium ticketing facilities focusing on mobile ticketing issues.
- Be the representative of FIFA mobile ticketing on site within a pressured client facing role and provide accurate customer care service at the respective ticketing facilities.
- Responsible for the educating and training of volunteers and staff on the processes of mobile ticketing.
- Support staff and volunteers during the match day operations and be for them the primary point of contact in case of escalations.
- Consolidate and provide accurate reporting to FIFA by the end of each match day.
- Be ready to undertake reasonable additional tasks and individual requests, when necessary, either for operational reasons or as part of the onsite role duties.
These tasks are a good start. Time will change. Take it and shape it.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Bachelor degree or similar level of education
- 3-5 years in ticketing operation ideally at sport events of international scale
- Experience in mobile ticketing operations and (or) development will be considered as an advantage
- Experience dealing with troubleshooting responsibilities and direct communications with clients is required
- Experience in managing the team and volunteers
- English fluency – spoken and written (required), any other language is an advantage
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Secutix ticketing system and mobile tickets technology will be considered as an advantage
- Technical mindset
- Self-motivated and independent with ability to work under pressure and within a constantly changing environment
- Willing to go extra mile to achieve the best result
We are FIFA
We are FIFA, the global governing body for football.
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benefit of the entire world. The last FIFA World Cup in Russia in 2018 attracted almost four billion viewers and the last FIFA Women's World Cup in France in 2019 one billion viewers. The opportunities for growth are exciting.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have an office in Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.
You can find more information about us on the FIFA career page and on jobs.FIFA.com.
Building the new FIFA is stimulating and demanding.
We seek people who can help take us to the next level. People who constantly challenge us to innovate and find better ways. Are you the right kind of player for our team? Take the culture check and find out...
Equal. Diverse. Inclusive.
Come as you are.