Media Sales Associate Director
Building the big moments - we deliver unforgettable sporting events
Infront is all about sports. Active in more than 25 sports, we cover all aspects of a successful sporting event from the distribution of media rights, sponsorship, media production, event operations through to digital solutions. If you share our passion for sport, we may just be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Media Sales Associate Director to start as soon as possible.
In this exciting role, you will...
- Be responsible for media sales of the full Infront Group portfolio in selected territories (territories to be confirmed, preferably Mexico, Central and South America)
- Prepare budgets and implement sales strategy of various events/properties
- Be responsible for account management of key Infront media properties with a special focus e.g. on Athletics and Cycling (tbc). This will include responsibility for client servicing, implementation of contracted services (i.e. sales and rights delivery plus coordination with media operations, production, digital and marketing) and for further development of the client relationship
- Develop and implement annual budgets of all led projects including the Strategic Planning in conjunction with relevant stakeholders
- Be in charge of all media-related rights-in activities, e.g. regular reporting and client management, onsite presence at events and ensuring seemless delivery of the events
- Support in the further growth of Infront's portfolio, by supporting pitches for new rights and responding to tenders (in close coordination with relevant rights-in / business development unit(s))
- Market research of the relevant markets and competitors
- Lead and development of own colleague(s), especially coaching of trainee or project manager (to be confirmed)
- Support in regular planning, budgeting and reporting processes
- Support Head of Media Sales in special projects
- Advanced education (university degree in business administration/law or similar education)
- At least 5 years working in sports rights and media
- Extensive understanding of the media landscape worldwide
- Proven working relationship with a wide number of broadcasters, agencies and/or sports governing bodies
- Proven experience to generate sales and deliver revenue, leadership experience an advantage
Skills & Competencies:
- Proven sales skills
- Ability to negotiate both rights-in and rights-out contracts
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to governing bodies for the acquisition of rights
- Strong team orientation
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and tight deadlines
- Sound understanding of sports economics and the media industry
- Good to high level of contacts
- Dedication to the company & sports
- Strong attitude towards quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (external & internal)
- Positive attitude towards Infront’s company values
- English and ideally Spanish fluently, at least one other language preferable
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.