Seven League is a fast-growing digital sports agency. The company was founded in 2011 and has since grown to over 50 full-time staff with additional associates in 14 European countries. Seven League is part of the Endeavor Group which is a global sports business and includes companies such as IMG, UFC and 160/90.
We have a wide range of clients, national and international, reaching all sectors of the sports business including the NFL, FIFA, Spurs, LCFC, the NBA, the NHL, Sport England and England Netball.
Seven League are looking for a passionate, hard-working and capable person to join us as a Media Analyst. This person will be responsible for the day to day management of digital reporting across social accounts, website and app. This candidate will be able to understand digital data to provide actionable insights in terms of, digital audience profile, content performance, report generation, track and measure the impact of content and commercial campaigns, using analytical tools and competitor analysis to support decision making. They will demonstrate strong analytical, planning and organizational skills. They will have experience using 3rd party tracking and have the ability to stay up to date with digital media trends, and have a strong understanding of digital media, marketing and web metrics.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Completing digital reporting and analysis [Social Media Platforms, Online data] by compiling, analysis and interpreting data including managing digital platform analytics tools.
- Maintain, develop and communicate the output of these to the Media Team as needed.
- Create/ manage a dashboard to track key digital KPIs across the team.
- Track media revenue via platforms and partners.
- Support Social Media Managers in understanding consumer (followers) behaviour for focused content marketing strategies.
- Benchmarking against market leaders & tracking trends.
- Quantitative and qualitative market research and analysis.
- Forecasting growth.
- Use analytical tools to build forecasting models and present clear recommendations for future campaigns.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Knowledge and Experience
- Able to draw conclusions and insights from large data sets
- Adept with Excel – able to manage and analyse data accurately
- Presentation skills – able to create professional reports and presentations using PowerPoint
- Attention to detail – accurately tracking data and verifying input
- Willingness to learn new tools
- Forecasting – creating appropriate forecasts for content performance
- Aware of social media landscape and trends
- Data visualisation -able to communicate data effectively to varying audiences
Skills and Abilities
- Good years of experience working at a digital/ media agency or company would be advantageous
- Analytical mind with a high level of numeracy
- Ability to present data in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders
- Ability to adapt quickly to new trends in video and social media
- Takes ownership of tasks in a fast-paced environment and shows initiative
- Ability to multitask while working in a dynamic team environment
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of social analytics such as Google Analytics, Facebook/Twitter/YouTube Insights etc
- Working knowledge of social listening or content analysis tools
- Broad knowledge of a wide variety of video and social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, TikTok & Snapchat
- Whilst not essential, some understanding of content publishing is very helpful for this role
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note this role will be based at in Manchester.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility on remote working as appropriate
- May be required to attend (and travel to) locations, including other Company buildings and meetings
- Unsocial hours may be required, as dictated by the demands of the business schedule
- Adapting to use of new systems and technology where appropriate