Master in Sport Marketing and Sponsorship
This 13-months master program is a demanding, rigorous and multidimensional program that delves into key marketing and sponsorship issues applied to sport. It has 60 ECTS (credits) and it is composed of an introductory module, mandatory modules and elective modules that cover all key areas of the Sport Marketing and Sponsorship.
The Master is finalized with the completion of a final project that involves developing the marketing and sponsorship plan of an organization.
The Master in Sport Marketing & Sponsorship puts you at the center of your education through a learning by doing methodology. We encourage collaborative work and transfer the content to specific situations in sport marketing and sponsorship (connective teaching methodologies and social constructivism). Our faculty of expert professors and tutors will guide you in the learning process, providing high quality training combined with the flexibility of online study.
To be admitted, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field of marketing and/or sponsorship.
- Have developed a career as a professional athlete.
Online in English or Spanish
The Master in Sport Marketing & Sponsorship for you, if:
- You are an (ex-) athlete and are looking for specialized education in marketing and sponsorship to give your professional career a boost.
- You work in Marketing and want to deepen your experience and knowledge in marketing and sponsorship applied to sport.
- You wish to complete your training with a specialized postgraduate degree in sport marketing and sponsorship to create a future for yourself within the sports industry.
- To know the operating environment of sport organizations, functional areas and analytical tools.
- To understand, analyze and implement marketing and sponsorship strategies, development strategies, and the launching and positioning of new products.
- To make decisions relating to product, price, distribution and communication components.
- To understand the qualitative and quantitative analysis and diagnostic tools for sports market research.
- To understand, analyze and assess the role of digital communities and social media in sport organizations.
- To analyze and evaluate marketing strategies for the internationalization of sports activities.
- To use technological tools for the exploitation of business resources through sport marketing.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning, and technological environments.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert professors and professionals from the industry.
- Collaborative tools, group work, communication, and debate.
- Sports industry oriented: approaches training from the business sector to the sports industry.
- Learning based on experience: designed to improve professionalism.
- Sport Marketing and Sponsorship (private and public companies)
- Advertising and Branding (advertising agencies and media agencies)
- Sports Competition (professional sports clubs and event organization)
- Leadership and Management (federations, sports associations, NGOs and foundations)
- Sports Consulting (private business initiatives)
- Sports Journalism (media agencies and media)