Master in Football Business Online
The main objective of the Master in Football Business Online is to educate you in the proper use of the business management tools of organizations linked to football, as well as to provide you with an extensive and updated knowledge about the football industry. We will analyze the main theories and practical cases, allowing you to visualize the behaviour of the football industry in all its areas.
The Master in Football Business Online places you as the protagonist of your education. You will enjoy learning based on learning by doing, where you are the center on which knowledge is built. We encourage collaborative work and the transfer of content to specific situations of sports management (teaching methodologies of connectivism and social constructivism). Our expert faculty and tutors guide you in your learning process, providing you with high quality training combined with the flexibility of online study.
To be admitted, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 years experience in the football world.
- Have developed a career as a professional football player, coach or referee.
Online in English or Spanish.
- Understand and apply the strategic, global and objective vision of the football industry from a business perspective.
- Master the knowledge necessary to obtain the best results from the management of professional football teams.
- Interpret the financial statements of a football organization and create financing strategies for new projects.
- Understand and apply new marketing and sponsorship tools applied to football.
- Create new market opportunities by applying an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture prone to innovation in the football industry.
- Optimize the planning and management of football entities.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning environments and technologies.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert faculty and industry professionals.
- Collaborative tools, teamwork, communication and debate.
- Sports-industry oriented: training that approaches the business sector of the sports industry.
- Learning from experience: designed for professional improvement.
- Football club governing bodies (football federations and associations).
- Football facilities & events (tournament organizers, sports clubs).
- Community-based football (foundations, municipal governments).
- Sports consultancy (business initiatives).
- Intermediation services (agencies, player representation).
- Football journalism (media).
- Marketing & sponsorship (private and public companies).