STH UK is a leader in the creation of premium spectator experiences through unique and innovative travel and hospitality programmes at sporting events.
We require an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our UK marketing team to work across a number of business projects and campaigns. The primary role is to deliver effective marketing campaigns and events to drive awareness and engagement for Travel and Hospitality sales across a number of key projects, including Rugby World Cup France 2023 and Roland Garros.
You will be required to manage internal creative requests using freelance designers and third-party marketing agencies. Planning and managing content marketing across our projects, as well as playing an important part in our digital marketing and PR strategies. You will also be responsible for providing campaign support and administration.
INTERNAL:• STH UK General Manager
• Head of Marketing UK
• STH UK team
• Marketing suppliers and agencies
• Rightsholders and key stakeholders
• CRM and Website providers
• Support the delivery of marketing campaigns that drive awareness of our projects and ventures
• Assist with the implementation of the marketing objectives and strategy agreed with the Head of Marketing
• Support the Head of Marketing to deliver a digital media and PR strategy including use of social media and digital media assets
• Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
• Compiling, distributing and presenting ideas, information and strategies, to contribute ideas to marketing campaigns
• Coordinating promotional activities and client sales events
• Supporting with creation and delivery of all marketing content across all channels
• Writing and proofreading creative copy and managing SEO across multiple websites
• Maintaining websites and tracking data analytics, contributing to reporting and analysis
• Work with the CRM database to manage and create targeted direct marketing campaigns, particularly through email marketing communications and marketing automation
• Brief and manage external agencies and creative advisors to deliver objectives within budget, including all creative assets
• Assist with the development and creation of sales tools to be used by the Sales team including digital and printed materials and the systems for the delivery of such materials (including mobile devices)
• Identify partners and manage these relationships to deliver targeted marketing campaigns through shared databases
• Liaise with suppliers and collate all advertising opportunities in line with marketing strategy
• Support with management of marketing approvals and liaison with brand teams via agreed approval system
• To assist in managing all corporate communications and brand management across all projects, both internally and externally
Essential knowledge and skills:
• Strong project management / organizational skills
• Marketing administration experience e.g., diary management, PO creation etc.
• Proof-reading and attention to detail
• Data analysis and report writing skills
• Intermediate level of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and Power Point) essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
• Enthusiastic with a drive to learn
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to be both proactive and reactive is essential
• Experience of assisting multi-channel campaigns with numerous approvals and stakeholders
• Budget management skills
• Experience with CMS systems and maintaining websites, including WordPress
• Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems, such as MS Dynamics and ClickDimensions
• Some experience with PR, PPC and digital marketing
Who are we?
STH UK is the UK based office of STH Group, with offices in London, Tokyo, Auckland and Melbourne. Our infrastructure is underpinned by incredible shareholders of Sodexo Live! and Mike Burton Group, enabling a truly global reach and service offering.
Through joining STH UK, you can be part of a motivated, empowered team that thrive on the excitement of working to bring fans to the heart of the action at the biggest sporting events in the world. We have a collaborative and driven culture and consider our team members our primary asset. We're proud to host a diverse team over multiple country offices and commit to ensuring we maintain and build an inclusive, progressive and collectively successful business. It's our team members individuality and commitment that enable us to maintain our high-performance, record strong engagement rates and offer internal development opportunities - ensuring that as we grow, they grow.
Our Company partners with event owners to make the biggest sporting events in the world even better! From the Olympic Games in London and Tokyo, the Cricket World Cup in England & Wales to the Rugby World Cups in Japan, England, New Zealand and France, our award-winning team cover the globe to create travel and hospitality programmes with one simple ambition – to leave sports fans knowing they have just been part of an experience of a lifetime.
We can't wait to discuss our opportunities further with you