SportsPro is looking for an ambitious marketer who can implement acquisition, retention and engagement strategies across our publishing and events business.
You will have 2+ years marketing experience focused on customer acquisition and retention and be comfortable working with multiple internal stakeholders.
Our mission is to enable sports business professionals to be at the top of their game and to arm them with the insights and skills to drive the transformation of sports. You will join the marketing team in fulfilling this by ensuring everything you do adds value to the industry.
You will play a key part in instilling SportsPro’s quality and innovation values through everything you do.
- Re-purpose and create original content pieces that increase engagement and retention or generates leads and set SportsPro as the go to sports business outlet.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and our established editorial team to exponentially drive newsletter sign ups.
- Implement a joined-up customer journey to optimise each visitors experience across all marketing owned touch points for both prospective and existing customers.
- Have experience in creating social campaigns that drive engagement and conversations.
- Deliver engagement strategies across internal and external channels.
- Your strength is writing copy that has specificity, substance and drives action.
- Support on delivering events marketing initiatives to drive registrations.
- Review and analyse campaign performance across websites, email and content.
- Be skilled in a client delivery role to implement effective and creative client campaigns that generates leads. You will also manage internal and client website banners.
- Consistently raise the bar by using data, insight, analysis, expertise and experience to optimise and improve campaigns, and delivering recommendations to provide further efficiencies and ROI.
SportsPro Media, founded in 2008, providing high-level content on the commercial, political and organisational aspects of global professional sport, across a variety of media platforms. Its acclaimed magazine and website, offers expert commentary and opinion on the latest trends shaping the sports industry today.
In 2014, SportsPro successfully launched its events business, now hosting over 2,000 senior level delegates annually across the portfolio, including its flagship conference, SportsPro Live. It’s events range in size from 30 to 800 attendees, and provide a platform of knowledge sharing and networking for industry leaders. Topics include sponsorship and marketing, technology and investment, finance and governance, broadcasting and digital, and much more.
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
- Inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit
- Competitive and diverse culture including incentives, awards and recognition for over-achievers
- A rewarding opportunity to work within the sports sector
- The choice to be based in our London office or a hybrid between remote and office
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage.