Manager Media / Broadcast Operations
Manager Media / Broadcast Operations (m/w/d)
We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Building the big moments - we deliver unforgettable sporting events
Infront is all about sports. Active in more than 25 sports, we cover all aspects of a successful sporting event from the distribution of media rights, sponsorship, media production, event operations through to digital solutions. If you share our passion for sport, we may just be the right fit for you.
The Media Operations Team is working closely with the Sales Team for each of their projects. Customer satisfaction and the smooth provision of all deliverables to our clients is key and requires flexibility, a structured way of working and tenacity in requesting and claiming information from different stakeholders. The exchange with Broadcast Partners on one hand and international federations, event organisers, production companies and technical providers on the other hand makes the daily job very diverse and challenging.
We are looking for a Media/Broadcast Operations Manager to start as soon as possible.
Scope of Work:
- Manage and be responsible for the overall media operations/broadcaster servicing of a major Winter Sports property in Infront's portfolio
- Lead the project team (employees reporting into Head of Media Operations HQ)
- Liaise with the International Federation, Broadcast Partners, local organising committees and various internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and excellent client relationship management
- Ensure the delivery of all services towards the external stakeholders at a high standard
- Actively seek to consistently improve and optimize planning and media operations procedures
- Involvement in other Media Operations projects as needed
At least 5 years of experience in a similar function
Advanced education (Bachelor or Master's degree)
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent client and project management skills
- Fast thinker and problem solver
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (external & internal)
- Senior personality with very good communication skills
- Distinctive willingness to take responsibility
- Create effective internal and external networks to build relationships
- Strong commitment to Infront’s strategy, vision and values
- Fluent in English, German and any other language is a plus
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office 365 applications – mainly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint; any other apps such as Teams, SharePoint and Forms a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Health conscious work environment
- Discounts on various sports equipment and gym memberships
- Support for further education
- Recognition of life milestones
- Opportunity to act as a Venue Manager for various competitions
- Central location in Zug
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.