MANAGER, MARKETING SOLUTIONS
SPORTFIVE utilizes the unique emotional power of sports to create and enable pioneering partnerships in sports. By delivering responsible commercialization, full-service solutions and long-term value for all stakeholders in sports, SPORTFIVE strategically and creatively connects brands, rightsholders, media platforms and fans by leveraging a global network paired with decades of experience and entrepreneurial spirit. As a market leader with customer centricity and vast data intelligence at its core, SPORTFIVE leads the sports business into the future through its digital solutions and aims to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports.
SPORTFIVE operates as an international sports business and marketing agency with a global mindset and network of over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries active in football, golf, e-sports, motorsport, handball, tennis, American football and many more.
Team and Job Overview
As a brand storyteller, the Manager, Marketing Solutions position will turn business and revenue needs into compelling marketing and sponsorship solutions. Your ability to creatively develop strategic client opportunities as well as manage multiple, simultaneous projects will be invaluable. Join our U.S.-based Marketing Solutions team to help grow and develop strategic sponsorship approaches.
Based in SPORTFIVE’s New York City office, this department partners with driving revenue generation across several U.S. business units including, but not limited to Commercial, Experiential Marketing/Event Production, Golf Consulting, Golf Events, Content/Media Development, Digital & Social, and Talent Representation.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Create sports and entertainment marketing partnership solutions to achieve client needs and generate revenue on behalf of SPORTFIVE
- Develop sales-facing presentations that effectively communicate strategic sponsorship approaches using
- research, analytics, and partnership marketing solution best practices
- Work closely with, and report to the Head of Marketing Solutions to create strategic sales/pitch offerings as
- well as the Graphic Designer to streamline proposal development
- Work closely with the U.S. Commercial Sales and Business Development team to develop creative marketing
- partnership solutions
- Work closely with SPORTFIVE’s current and prospective clients, including, but no limited to leagues, governing bodies, corporations, agencies, and media entities
- Provide solutions for account managers and revenue generators throughout the U.S. and globally
- Understand the latest trends, best practices, and partnership asses in the sports and entertainment industry – including, but not limited to all media forms, intellectual property development, activation, research, and consumer insight
- Four (4) + years of experience creating sponsorship marketing platforms and client solutions for brands and endorsers, preferably in sports and entertainment
- Experience in developing sellable strategies and content such as: branded content and activation concepts
- Visual storyteller with experience producing high caliber PowerPoint decks
- Has worked directly with salespeople in the sports and entertainment industry
- Experience working across cross-functionally and across multiple business units
Success in Role Looks Like
- Extensive project management and organizational skills
- Understanding of research and effective uses of consumer insights
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Essential duties are performed onsite at the New York, NY office or client sites Monday through Thursday, subject to change
Salary Range: $70,000 - $85,000
SPORTFIVE is providing the compensation range it might pay for this position. The rate of pay offered will be dependent on the successful applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities in addition to internal equity and geographic location.
Working at SPORTFIVE provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings.
Affordable employee medical premiums starting at $30.90 per month (highest deductible) to $165.77 per month (lowest deductible).
Employees start at 10 vacation days per year (increasing with seniority) plus 20 paid holidays.
401(k) with matching up to $4,000 per year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.