Manager Licensed Business
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
- Manage licensing and commercial strategies of specific international asset(s) that PUMA contracts in (licensing in) and manage PUMA licensees (licensing out)
- Act as a strong partnership manager and be the central point of contact for selected licensing-in assets and PUMA licensees
- Work cross-functionally with Business Units, Sports Marketing, regional teams, Strategy, PUMA Retail, brand management, BU Marketing, development as well as creative teams to drive and implement the PUMA licensing in & out commercial strategy
- Ensure that BUs, subsidiaries and affiliates are fully informed with regards to product, price and distribution demands in alignment with asset’s brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Analyze and report business performance incl. KPIs, on a regular basis and ensure reports are communicated and distributed to all relevant stakeholders; Prepare and check royalty and net sales reports in terms of accuracy and required contractual content and take action if needed
- Align and steer the go-to-market processes for all relevant licensed-in asset business as well as for all PUMA licensees, ensuring an efficient management of all relevant milestones and deadlines
- Oversee and guide product and marketing approval process whilst managing and ensuring compliance with relevant PUMA brand and corporate guidelines for licensing-out partners.
- University degree, or similar higher education in business administration, finance, marketing, product, law or in a related discipline
- 3-5 years of work experience in a multi stakeholder business in a relevant department such as marketing, product management, business development, sales
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Excellent English language skills, further language skills are a plus
- Open minded, flexible, open to travel and working in a multi-cultural environment
- Adaptable, good at setting priorities and with an attitude of creative problem solving.
- This opportunity will be available in full time or part time.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.