Manager, Hospitality Client Services, Corporate Partnerships
SPORTFIVE is a global sports marketing agency that delivers customer-centric solutions based on trust and transparency, deep industry experience and global relationships, digital intelligence and innovation. SPORTFIVE strategically and creatively connects brands, rights-holders, media platforms and fans to create and enable contemporary partnerships in sports.
While creating and growing long-term value for all, SPORTFIVE often leads the sports business into the future through innovative digital solutions and strives to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports.
In Asia, SPORTFIVE has over 30 years of proven performance with offices in Singapore, Sydney, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul. The industry leading agency specialises in delivering a comprehensive range of solutions and services for brands, right-holders and fans across the whole value chain. With dedicated teams focused on media and brand-led sales, content production, turn-key event management, design studio, digital marketing and activation, SPORTFIVE is well placed to support brands and rights-holders in creating valuable partnerships in the region.
SPORTFIVE operates with a global mindset and network of over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries around the world, active in Football, Golf, Esports, Motorsport, Handball, Tennis, American Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Olympics and Multi-Sport Events and many more.
Overview of Position
SPORTFIVE is seeking an enthusiastic and organised Manager, Hospitality Client Services to execute elements of the commercial program for the new Kai Tak Sports Park located in Hong Kong.
Kai Tak Sports Park is a Design, Build and Operate project funded by the Hong Kong SAR Government for the development and operation of a sports, leisure and entertainment complex over a 28 hectare site at the former Kai Tak International Airport. Kai Tak Sports Park Ltd (KTSPL) has been awarded the contract to undertake this project. ASM Global, through its subsidiary company in Hong Kong, SMG China, has been engaged by KTSPL to be the Operator of Kai Tak Sports Park. Sportfive HK Ltd. is the Commercial Rights Services Provider for Kai Tak Sports Park Ltd.
This individual will report to the Head of Commercial Sales and Corporate Partnerships and will focus predominately on the provision of client management services to those individuals/businesses whom have purchased VIP hospitality products at Kai Tak Sports Park.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
This person will be responsible for working closely with the Senior Hospitality Sales Manager to develop a premium customer experience program for our hospitality partners. (i.e. Corporate Suites, Loge Boxes and Premium Seats)
Key elements of the above premium customer experience program to build and define include:
- Responsibility for the overall hospitality client servicing strategy. This is to professionally liaise and maximise value for the client base (year round) once accounts are fully committed.
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure the delivery of hospitality entitlements (e.g. VIP tickets activation, F&B offerings, other premium benefits) are bespoke and exceed clients’ expectations. This is crucial to foster long-term relationships and ongoing contract renewals.
- Operate as a key point of contact. This includes demonstrating leadership regarding overall relationship management, handling all external communication in a highly professional/timely manner, and processing all clients’ administrative issues in an efficient manner.
- Respond professionally to all client communications including letters, emails and phone calls.
- Maintain the CRM database, ensuring all key activities are recorded.
- Assist with event day management of all hospitality programme events as required, including weekends. There will also be a requirement to assist with additional ad hoc tasks from time to time.
- Responsible for consistently gathering actionable client feedback to assist in the ongoing development/improvement of our programme delivery.
- Successfully track, communicate, and report key KPIs for each event (i.e. event activation, car park usage, networking event take up) to ensure relevant data is circulated internally.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders (i.e. operations team) to map the customer interface/journey for a successful hospitality program delivery.
- Achieve a thorough understanding of Kai Tak Sports Park key assets/benefits of our hospitality products. This will assist the hospitality sales team in identifying new opportunities for upselling and maximising future contract renewal.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an emphasis on hospitality management, business, sports management, or communications.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in account servicing, client/membership management, Premium Suites and/or customer relations.
- Preferably with experience in one or more of the following: membership associations, events, hospitality, sales, relationship management, marketing, food & beverage operations, and customer services.
- Advanced knowledge of working with CRM/Salesforce in addition to an ability to work with multiple systems.
- Independent, skilled problem solver and expert at diplomatic negotiations with a positive and can-do spirit.
- Organization and time management skills with a genuine attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong coordination, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external partners and clients across all levels. Flexible when faced with challenges.
- Ability to build on clients’ insights and develop solutions based on customer needs.
- Willing to work extended hours during event days.
- Spoken/written Cantonese and English language skills are a must; Mandarin is a plus.
- This role is located on site at our Hong Kong office.