Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics EMEA (m/f/d)
The IRONMAN Group operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®, IRONKIDS®, ITU World Triathlon Series, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon™ and The Sun-Herald City2Surf® presented by Westpac, Ultra-Trail® World Tour events including Tarawera Ultra and Ultra-Trail Australia™, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, road cycling events, and other multisport races. The IRONMAN Group is the largest operator of mass participation sports in the world and provides more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. Since the inception of the iconic IRONMAN® brand and its first event in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines around the world. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with more than 235 events across 55+ countries. The IRONMAN Group is owned by Advance (www.advance.com), a private, family-owned business. For more information, visit www.ironman.com.
For our IRONMAN UK Entity in London, we are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent English speaking Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics EMEA (m/f/d)
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Business Intelligence, Analytics, & Administration and the Director, Global Partnership, EMEA, the Manager, Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics has the primary responsibilities of supporting the Global Partnerships Department (GP)–– Which includes the Sales, Business Intelligence, and Partnership Services teams—In driving revenue corporate sponsorship revenue. This role will assist the GP team in its effort to create series wide partnership marketing programs and strategic partnership sales initiatives for The IRONMAN Group and its entire brand portfolio. This position is responsible for utilizing industry research, internal financial and customer data reporting, and internal/external resources to maintain the financial and analytical systems within the Global Partnerships team and support the development of innovative go-to-market strategies and programs designed to increase partner brand awareness, engage new corporate partnership customers, and generate revenues via national, regional, and local partnerships.
- Design and produce sales performance reporting utilizing advanced Microsoft Excel® and Tableau® skills and resources, working to achieve, maintain, and support accurate and increasingly automated Global Partnerships financial reporting
- Develop and maintain processes for accessing and utilizing Global Partnerships department data, research, analytics, and insights tools and resources
- Fulfill Global Partnerships team requests for event and athlete data, internal brand and marketing metrics, and industry research to support sales strategy, prospecting, proposals, and evaluations
- Source and analyze internal data for the development of sales programming and partnership marketing tools, reporting, and initiatives
- Research target categories and companies to understand KPI's, market trends, current brand initiatives, and opportunities to produce reporting that informs our partnership sales and retention strategy
- Assist with the development of partnership sales pricing strategies and resources to produce and maintain globally consistent partnership inventory and Rate Cards
- Maintain the Global Partnerships CRM & inventory management systems, currently Microsoft® Dynamics 365 and KORE™ Sponsorship module, with a focus on the EMEA business unit
The Manager, BI & Analytics will engage in processes that support consistent business growth and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our departmental strategy and resources. This position is responsible for coordinating, developing, improving, and producing GP reporting, resources, and materials consistent with industry expectations, market demand, and to achieve the company objectives of revenue growth.
1 – Management of Global Partnerships CRM System & Inventory Management System
- Assist with the on-going development of Global Partnerships CRM system, content, and processes
- Assist with the management and maintenance of day-to-day CRM process training materials
- Assist with the internal coordination among other teams to manage the CRM system, including importing accounts, contacts, and leads
- Support of the Global Partnerships Business Intelligence team through development, sharing, and training of industry and company best practices
- Develop advanced working knowledge of CRM & Inventory tracking systems through respective system partner training tools and resources
- Assist with the training of all system users with a key focus on the EMEA business unit
2 – Management of Global Partnerships (GP) Departmental Financial & Insights Reporting
- Collaborate with department leadership to plan and design reporting for sales, event statistics, customer infographics, and additional sales and partnership related research requests
- Liaise with finance team and manage EMEA GP Revenue Budgets, Expense Budgets, Revenues, Forecasts
- Manage the relationship between GP and the EMEA finance team.
- Produce and evolve sales performance reporting utilizing advanced Excel and Tableau platforms/resources, working to achieve, maintain, and support weekly automated and dynamic standard reporting globally
- Manage regional reporting for partnership and expo sales planning and performance analysis
- Design and develop reporting that supports analysis and strategic planning of pricing for your region(s)
- Provide analytical support to the company by assisting with sales performance insights, inventory utilization insights, and valuation studies
3 - Research & Strategy
- Perform industry research and reporting to support sales strategy and outreach
- Complete company, category, and market analysis utilizing membership based prospecting subscriptions and industry publications, with a focus on EMEA markets
- Assist with the process for prioritizing, conducting, and delivering industry research, analysis, and reports
- Assist with the development and execution of sales strategy based on research findings, data collected, and GP and overall company objectives
- Provide analytical support to the company as a whole by assisting with customer insights, economic impact studies, merger and acquisition efforts, and broader industry analysis.
Skills and competencies
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a role focused on data analytics or marketing insights
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, marketing, or related focused
- Exceptional analysis, communication, project management, and planning skills
- Microsoft Excel Advanced/Expert level skillset for programming & building reports that tell a story
- Proven analytical capabilities including development of presentations to simplify insights
- Proven track record of working well with others in a complex, fast-paced environment
- The ability to Travel, including weekends, usually three times or less in a given year
What we offer
- We enable flexible working hours, and home office, subject to certain conditions.
- Attractive salary, and annual bonus remuneration payment based on personal and company performance.
- Endurance event entry benefits.
- Travel to other European countries.
- Open, modern and friendly working environment with a strong culture across EMEA.
- Opportunity to be creative in your work and the possibility to develop your own ideas and concepts.
- Informal and relaxed dress codes.
- Part of a market-leading, growing global endurance sport Company.
A contract will be made based on a full-time employment. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your notice period. Are you interested?
Please send Cover letter and CV’s via the button below.