Major Events International Internship
Giggabox is a market- leading Virtual, Hybrid and Live Events production business. In the past 12 months we have more than doubled our team and revenues. The business has delivered over 140 virtual and hybrid events since June of last year alone and we continue to innovate and deliver exceptional visual, engaging experiences for our clients.
In this (initially 6 month) placement, you will have ample opportunity to build experience and contribute to the delivery of a wide variety of events from end to end. You will gain outstanding knowledge about the delivery of Virtual and Hybrid events.
This role requires attention to detail, great communication skills and a confident and outgoing personality. Attendance at both live and virtual events as part of the team will be expected to ensure successful event delivery.
In return you will receive £500 per month to cover expenses; practical training and support and an opportunity to work in a business where your career potential can be built upon.
• Team player with ability to work alone
• Flexible and can-do attitude whilst being outgoing and approachable.
• Competent IT user (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet).
• Desire to gain experience in delivering virtual, hybrid and live events.
• Be well organised and able to work under pressure whilst meeting tight deadlines.
• Full UK driving licence and your own vehicle (because our location is rural)
Based: Buckingham, Buckinghamshire.
Please send your cv and a covering note explaining why you believe you are the best person for this position to email@example.com and putting ‘Events Intern’ in the subject box.