Major Events International Intern
We are a membership body and business consultancy working with companies in the business of major sporting events such as the Olympics, World Cup and Commonwealth Games. We help them get better connected and better informed in this market. We have 3 flagship events which include our Major Events Summit, UK Sports & Venues Summit & the International Federations Summit, which bring all the key players in the market together to knowledge share and network.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment within a small core team and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of event planning and marketing.
The internship will be for 8 weeks based in our Central London office, with potential to extend for the right candidate. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. There will also be continued opportunities throughout the year.
- Drafting communications for events
- Scanning, filing and organising documents and files
- Assisting with proposals
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Support with delegate recruitment for events
- Support Sales team record conversations & key information on CRM & spreadsheets
- Creation of draft content for social media and online publications
- Support with engagement with key stakeholders for trade missions or events
- Management of event admin and data
- Research tasks around the sector
- Proof reading email marketing, articles, reports & presentations
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Looking for a keen enthusiastic individual, you must be able to pick things up quickly with the ability to work independently
- Need good attention to detail
- Telephone skills with the ability to speak in a professional manner
- Organised and excellent communication skills
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint Presentation and Outlook
Our standard office hours are 9:30 – 17:30, with an hour for lunch. We are based in Bank, London, just moments from the tube station and close to over ground stations Liverpool Street & Fenchurch Street. The opportunity is expenses paid including travel & food costs.
Perks of interning at this company:
Fun are exciting company with opportunities to grow within the company.