Logistics and Allocations Assistant
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) is on a mission to protect clean sport and currently has an exciting opportunity available for you to join us. We’re looking to recruit a Logistics and Allocations Assistant, joining the Operations Directorate to play an active role in UKADs effective planning, resource and allocation of Doping Control Personnel (DCP) in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring successful implementation of UKADs risk-based, intelligence-led testing programme in line with International Standards and UKADs Operational Plan.
To ensure doping-free sport, promoting and protecting clean sport through education, testing and enforcement.
Integrity – We do what is right for clean sport, we are equitable and ethical, ensuring everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Collaboration – We work together and with others, sharing knowledge and building relationships to better tackle doping.
Excellence – We strive to achieve high standards in the protection of clean sport, evolving with the times and finding solutions.
Passion – We are dedicated to keeping sport clean, are proud of what we do and know it matters.
You will be responsible for allocating Doping Control Personnel (DCP) to testing mission in the UK, coordinate logistics relating to couriers, documentation, equipment for testing missions and for providing support to DCP and Testing team projects and activities. This role comes with a particular focus of assisting the Football sub-team regarding the delivery of the Football Testing Programme.
Key result areas include
- To allocate DCP to testing missions, particularly within football, efficiently and fairly, ensuring that missions are sufficiently resourced
- Engage with DCP to communicate information regarding testing missions in a timely manner
- Ensure Testing Orders on the Anti-Doping Administration and Management System (ADAMS) are accurately updated
- Assist the Logistics and Allocation Officer with equipment and documentation requests from DCP and sending this out in a timely manner
- Build effective working relationships with DCP and provide support and guidance where required
- Assisting with the coordination and logistics of DCP training and development activities ensuring the DCP Scheme continually improves
- Liaise with the Football Testing Officer, ensuring they are updated on the allocation of their testing missions and agreeing amendments where necessary
- Complete pre and post testing administrative tasks which relate specifically to the football testing programme
- Experience of planning and co-ordination type roles
- Experience of successfully developing and maintaining positive working relationships with a network of internal and external stakeholders
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel and possess a high level of numeracy
- Experience in the use and maintenance of IT systems and the management of database systems.
- An understanding of Anti-Doping rules and policies is desirable
- Ability to balance and prioritise your workload and remain calm under pressure
- Good attention to detail with the ability to carry out detailed administrative tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- An interest in sport, particularly football, and knowledge of League structures in the UK is desirable.
This role is hybrid, working from home up to 3 days per week, with 2 days at our offices based in SportPark, Loughborough