Lead Academy Performance Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to join the Academy Analysis Team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Lead Academy Performance Analyst. The ideal candidate will be committed and hard-working, with a wealth of enthusiasm and knowledge alongside effective communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Football Development and Head of Academy Performance Analysis to ensure all Performance Analysis services within the Academy run efficiently for players, coaches and all staff.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Logistical organisation of football performance analysis staff
- Liase and collaborate with Technical Coach to provide pre-match opposition booklets and presentations
- Provide live event feedback to coaches
- Provide post-match statistical reports through a bespoke coding window
- Upload a weekly data to longitudinal databases
- Develop a coach analysis program alongside the Head of Coaching
- Maintain and evolve interactive best practise documents such as Academy Playing Model, Academy Player Profiles, Academy Coaching Catalogue and Weekly Planners
- Ensure CPD is carried out and reviewed for all football performance analysis staff
- BSc/BA in Sports Science/Performance Analysis
- Minimum of 2 year’s working in elite football
- Knowledge and expertise of industry standard performance analysis software’s, such as Hudl, SportsCode, Coach Paint, Wyscout and SBG Focus
- Have acquired or in the process of acquiring a MSc/MRes in Performance Analysis
- Experience of working in a Professional Football Academy setting with elite young athletes
- FA Coaching badges
- Hold a valid, clean driver’s license
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now on https://careers.canaries.co.uk/Apply/UGV6a5abybWFuZW50IEFwcGxpY2F0aW9uIEZvcm18NjF8MTY4NjQ5fDF8fEZhbHNlfDE1OTl8Nzg0ODU4fDA%3d?i=lqqqOPr%2bHK0%3d to become our Lead Academy Performance Analyst!
Closing date: Friday 11th June 2021.
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.