(Junior) Manager Analytics Teamsport Apparel
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
- Analysis of range size and range/article efficiency
- Monitoring forecasting based on netsales targets within the BU Teamsport Apparel
- Tracking Netsales development for all Licensed assets in close collaboration with Business Development
- Creating, tracking and analyzing for Key account projects including calendar guidance
- Support and tracking ISD accuracy in the system
- Work closely with GTM and PGS to ensure excellence in planning of order, production and ISD roll out
- Tracking progress of seasonal creation calendar
- Running analysis about margin in close collaboration with Finance
- Keen to work with cross-functional members
- Strength to into analysis and reporting
- Transformation of data into call-to-action messages
- At least 3 years of international experience in the sports industry;
- Very good knowledge and passion for Football market, consumer trends, the fashion/lifestyle market and retail environment
- Very strong analytical skills and business orientation
- Confident teamplayer with strong initiative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German.
- This opportunity will be available in full time and part time
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.