Junior Graphic Designer Teamsport Footwear
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
- Support the design team in the in creation and execution of innovative graphic designs following the brand, category and product strategies
- Integrate graphic and technical developments into product design
- Elaborate and present concepts, sketches and final designs in a compelling, clear, transparent and effective way to the design team as well as our product counterparts
- Contribute to the quality of products’ design content in order to reinforce and strengthen the brand position and generate consumer demand
- Under the direction of the Teamhead and the Senior Designer, collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilizing them effectively
- Support the design team in creation, maintenance and update of creative presentations / sketches / Illustrator drawings / specifications / material overviews / colour directions / boards supporting the process and meeting all deadlines accordingly.
- Bachelor/Master degree focused on Graphic Design or similar education
- First work experience in the footwear industry
- Good knowledge of sports performance, trends and new industry technologies
- Very good feeling for graphics, colors and creativity
- Excellent Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign skills. 3D software knowledge is optional but valued
- Very good written and spoken English skills are a must
- Good presentation skills
- Team player mentality
- Please provide your portfolio/website/creative profile with your application
This opportunity is available in full time and part time
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.