Junior Developer Teamsport Footwear
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
- Support the team with the research and product development from the early design through product confirmation stage
- Continually contribute ideas for product design, construction, materials, compounds and components to enhance product value, functionality and profit margin
- Support to review specific product requests from Design / Product Line Management and provide alternative solutions through the whole development process
- Coordinate the development phase utilizing the available resources of Design, Product Line Management, Product Testing and PUMA Group Sourcing
- Generate the technical development package together with the Senior Developer to communicate intended construction and aesthetic details for each project
- Communicate with PUMA Sourcing to achieve timeline milestones and ensuring that all projects are developed to their fullest potential
- Being proactive in working with suppliers to generate new ideas, materials and components for enhanced product creation and innovation.
- University degree or similar education in the area of footwear technologies
- First experience in a comparable position in an international environment
- Understanding of the footwear development process
- Fluency in English, German language skill is a plus
- Good knowledge on footwear materials and strong interest to explore new ideas through research in this area
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently in a proactive mindset
- Excellent intercultural communication skills
- Ability to adapt diverse environments
- Enthusiasm and drive to perform
- Teamplayer with a joyful approach to work and a true passion for sports.
- This opportunity will be availabe in full time and part time
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.