Junior Associate – Sales Insight & Servicing
SPORTFIVE is a leading Global Sports Marketing Organisation. We operate in over 15 countries worldwide with more than 1,000 colleagues across Football, Golf, Esports, Tennis, Basketball & Major Events – Multi Sport and Olympics.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to play a key role as part of the Sales Insights and Servicing department, which supports our sales teams in delivering significant revenues on behalf of our UK and Global clients. Our projects in the UK include a range of some of the highest profile and most popular sporting teams and major global events.
The core responsibility for this candidate will be developing and designing sales presentations to support the sales teams when pitching key sponsorship assets to international and domestic brand clients.
Location: Wilmslow, UK (currently working remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions)
Term: Full-time permanent role
The Sales Insight & Servicing department has a focus on supporting our sales teams through the creation of customised presentations, using high-level design capabilities and data-led insights. Our portfolio asset include some of the most premium sponsorship teams and events in world sport including LA Lakers; Chelsea FC; Ferrari; British Olympic Association (Team GB); Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games; The English Football Association; Discovery Eurosport; Fnatic etc
Other central departmental functions include after-sales client servicing, and media monitoring support through our 3rd party valuation agency partners. .
The role requires strong design capabilities, as well as a creative ability to conceptualise marketing campaigns and sponsorship activations. The ideal candidate will need to be aware of creative trends and be able to incorporate them into creative material. A part of the requirement is also to monitor and organise case studies in the sports industry to be used and adapted in future sales outreach. At the heart of the role is a passion for sports and sports marketing.
Working in collaboration with senior department members and reporting into our Head of Sales Insight & Servicing you will be responsible for:
- Design and creation of customised assets to be used in sales and after-sales presentations
- Create and devise marketing and activation concepts to present to potential sponsorship clients
- Create and maintain case study dossiers used in future sales outreach.
- Support team with ad-hoc requests including research and data management (specifically around consumer trends and behavioural insights), lead identification and category analysis reports, as well as helping to update and maintain our proprietary advertising client management portal, and supporting the after-sales report building process.
Our Preferred Candidate
- Excellent creative and design capabilities (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro and PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of sports sponsorship and packaged rights (Brand marketing or Sports rightsholder experience +)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and a genuine team player.
- Passion for sports
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- An appetite to learn and a willingness to be challenged, with a keen eye for detail.
- Previous experience at a sports Rights Holder, or brand marketing department
- Bachelors’ degree, 2.1 or higher or equivalent.