ITTF Foundation - Marketing Manager
LOCATION: The position will be mainly based in the ITTF Foundation office in Leipzig, Germany. Applicants should be willing to work as required rather than regular office hours, due to the nature of the work required for the job and be available to travel on occasions.
The ITTF Foundation – Marketing Manager will report to the ITTF Foundation Director based in Leipzig, Germany and the ITTF Marketing Director based in Singapore.
The ITTF Foundation – Marketing Manager will be responsible for the best positioning and presentation of the ITTF Foundation and its programs. In cooperation with the ITTF Foundation Management Team and following the guidance of the ITTF Marketing Team, the ideal candidate will develop and then follow the strategic plan to increase the funding of the foundation through donations, sponsorships and grants. This position requires excellent English (ideally native) communication skills to increase the global awareness and assure a fluent and best communication
- To be responsible for the marketing and communications of the ITTF Foundation, notably through the following tasks:
- To define and segment the different ITTF Foundation’s fundraising audiences;
- To design a funding strategy for the ITTF Foundation, building it into sponsorships, donations, public grants, etc. and develop fundraising packs for each;
- To align the ITTF Foundation marketing strategy with ITTF marketing functions; and analyse together potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing;
- To co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- To establish a communications plan and brief the Communications and Management Team;
- To work with the ITTF Competition Department to have ITTF Foundation branding at events for an ideal positioning and strong calls to action: digital and physical as well as for ITTF related or non ITTF related events;
- To develop and implement the brand strategy;
- To introduce a Table Tennis Foundation Award;
- To establish a controlling and evaluating system for the marketing measures.
Candidates for the position of ITTF Foundation – Marketing Manager should demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary education in Marketing and/or Sports Management;
- Five years’ experience working within the marketing team of an international sport or non-profit organisation;
- Experience of working in humanitarian projects in developing countries;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, particularly in the English language, more languages are a plus;
- Strong organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects;
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead both small and large teams;
- Proven ability to build rapport with wide range of stakeholders.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Incorporation as soon as possible
- Salary will be based on experience and comparable salaries within ITTF, and may include a fixed salary and/or commissions. Candidates should express their expectations in the online application form.
All applications must be made through the online application form on ITTF.com and will only be accepted until 31st July 2019.