With the support and guidance from the Hayya Card Training Manager and Fan Experience Lead, the IT Trainer is responsible for the internal development, coordination, implementation and evaluation of all training activities across the Hayya Card project. The IT Trainer collaborates with associates at all levels and multiple disciplines across the organization to deliver training needs of the program/department section in a manner satisfying all stakeholders; be it internal or external parties.
- Plan, design and develop training materials, user manual, user guides, presentation slides, knowledge articles, FAQ using simple language for the Hayya Card application.
- Maintaining and updating training materials and presentation aligning with key software updates or enhancements.
- Plan, design and develop video or e-learning content for our users and LMS.
- Conduct training on demand or as per scheduled to the relevant stakeholders using different modes e.g. Face To Face including on-site, virtual or line ; Maintain training records & attendance; Evaluate the effectiveness of each training session via training feedback; Should possess subject matter specialist knowledge of the custom developed application software.
- Conduct IT skills gap analyses among key business users and stakeholders.
- Apply the appropriate educational / technology methods to engage the trainees.
- Perform tasks or deliverables as directed by Hayya Training Manager or Fan Experience Lead
Education and certifications
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems, or in a relevant field.
Certification: a professional certification in training such as Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Certified Technical Trainer(CTT), CPT or CIPT etc. is an preferable and would be an advantage
Experience and skills
- Corporate training experience preferred as IT Trainer but academic teaching experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required in overall content development and training delivery.
- Multilingual candidates are preferred though bilingual (Arabic and English) or even single language speakers are welcomed.
- Additionally those who are able to speak and/or write the following languages such as German, Spanish and French are also welcome to apply.
- Proven work experience as an IT Trainer (Application), Technical Trainer or similar role.
- Experience designing user manual, user guides, technical course material is preferred.
- Experience or familiarity in developing e-learning materials is advantageous.
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques.
- Prior events experience is a plus.
- Bilingual Arabic – English