Human Resources Manager
iX.co is looking for a results-driven Human Resources Manager – EU who will be a trusted partner to deliver organisational goals and employee satisfaction across the EU office locations.
The HR Manager will be innovative, and results driven with experience in recruiting, compensation planning, employee relations, performance management, and knowledge with Workday (preferably). This role is critical in people initiative execution and driving HR excellence and process improvement. This position is located in our London office and will report to the Director, Human Resources in New York.
- Manage employee relations, supporting business leaders, compensation planning, and performance management.
- Partner with various members of leadership on organisational and people related strategy and execution.
- Work with client groups as needed to ensure robust and effective goal setting and Performance Development process is conducted on a timely basis.
- Partner with Recruitment and Finance on strategic headcount planning, identifying critical roles and succession planning.
- Create dashboards and provide data analysis and analytics to the HR team and senior leaderships analysing HR trends and risk assessments.
- Compensation – ensure competitiveness and alignment with local HR plans; streamlining compensation plans.
- Collaborate with Global members of the HR team to accelerate innovative culture.
- Work with broader HR team on a wide variety of global HR initiatives and projects across multiple HR disciplines, including, but not limited to: compensation, diversity and inclusion, governance and policy, change management, talent management, performance management, HRIS, and acquisition integration.
- A minimum of 6 or more years of experience in HR
- Solid knowledge of International HR law and practices
- Confident in interacting with and influencing individuals at all levels within the organizations
- Project management skills, with an ability to coordinate multiple projects concurrently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn about iX.co’s business
- CIPD Certified
- Experience in HRIS (preferably Workday)
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organisations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Multiple insurance options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks and coffee bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.