HR Business Partner
Birmingham 2022 are looking for a HR Business partner, to provide generalist support in all aspects of people management and manage casework and employee relations issues with dedicated business stakeholders, developing and delivering a range of high quality and pragmatic HR solutions, working closely with the Head of HR and senior representatives of the Games Partners.
- Act as a business partner with your assigned functional areas, providing confidential and effective coaching and advice to line managers, ensuring a deep understanding of that functional area's strategy.
- Support relevant client groups in staffing, talent development, performance management, employee relations and structural changes through the provision of HR advice and solutions, ensuring that the changes meet the needs of the Organising Committee and are delivered appropriately from a legal and engagement perspective.
- Lead on core HR processes with allocated business areas e.g. salary reviews, talent processes, coaching and development.
- Build and sustain effective working relationships, engaging and influencing key stakeholders in decision making processes.
- Identify and implement HR interventions in order to deliver the workforce and business plan on time and on budget.
- Work in partnership with the business and Finance team to ensure the delivery of projects and services in line with the overall workforce and HR business plan, working within any relevant budget constraints.
- Continually look for and implement best practice/changes that add value and drive employee engagement.
- Be an ambassador for Birmingham 2022 organisational culture. Assist with the planning and implementation of organisational culture activities.
Skills & Experience Required
- Comprehensive experience in HR, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.
- In depth knowledge of UK employment law and compliance
- Demonstrate solid judgment and ability to drive diversity and inclusion work.
- Demonstrate project management and change management experience.
- Demonstrable strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyse and think through complex challenges, deliver appropriate solutions and understand the strategic HR agenda.
- High level of organisational skills and experience in managing demanding projects simultaneously
- CIPD qualified
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Birmingham 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We are working towards achieving Leaders in Diversity through the National Centre for Diversity. The principles "FREDIE" (Fairness - Respect - Equality - Diversity - Inclusion and Engagement) support our aim of delivering a truly inclusive and accessible games.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. If you wish for your application to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme, please submit a completed form with your application, which can be found on the Birmingham 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
To apply for this role please follow the link and complete the application attaching a single document containing your CV and Covering Letter. Please also submit your disability confident/ reasonable adjustments form (if required).
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. This can be found on the Birmingham 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.