We’re looking for a HR Administrator to provide comprehensive HR administrative support to the business.
Job Title – HR Administrator
Location – Stamford Bridge
Hours – Permanent, 35 hours per week
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a HR Administrator to provide comprehensive HR administrative support to the business. Duties include:
- To ensure that all administration associated with the lifecycle of the employee is processed in a timely manner including new starters, contract changes and leavers
- To monitor and progress all background checks required by the Club including renewals.
- To manage the HR inbox dealing with queries within the agreed SLA
- Key communication with the wider HR Team
- Ensure all employee files are accurate and up to date in line with GDPR.
- Keep up to date with HR policies and procedures and advise colleagues accordingly.
- Assistance with ad-hoc projects as required and assist the HR team as necessary.
- To monitor and adhere to the Visa process
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Strong administration experience
- Previous systems experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills with a good understanding of Microsoft
- Structured, well-organised and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to plan work, deal with conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Proactive approach to work and able to work on own initiative
- Able to manage highly sensitive/confidential employee information
Nice to Haves:
- Has dealt with HR processes
What We Offer:
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where