Hospitality Sales Executive
Clubs, Teams & Venues
Cobham , United Kingdom
£15,000 - £24,999
8 / 12
Proactive and reactive new business sales for Hospitality
JOB TITLE: Hospitality Sales Executive
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager Hospitality Sales
JOB FUNCTION: Proactive and reactive new business sales for Hospitality
LOCATION: Stamford Bridge
CONTRACT: 35 hours a week including match days, across any 5 of 7 days
PLAY YOUR PART (Main Responsibilities):
• Generate new seasonal hospitality leads and produce a strong new business campaign
• Proactively generate new match-by-match leads.
• Ensure all enquiries are responded to and followed up in line with our CFC expectations and policies.
• Provide weekly pro-active sales reports with line manager.
• Host new business clients on match day and at other business-related events.
• Forward planning and conducting client facing interaction with key accounts on a match day
• Represent the Chelsea FC brand at any external events, meetings, exhibitions.
• Assisting with sales, administration, and marketing of match day packages
• Account Manage up to 1000 match-by-match accounts
• To work closely with operations on a matchday to ensure clients contentment within all aspects of hospitality
• Arranging and facilitating show rounds for matchday and seasonal sales.
• Assist with processing of tickets for all games.
• Liaison with operations prior to and on match day to ensure client satisfaction.
DO THE RIGHT THING (Our Expectations):
• To demonstrate and live by the club’s values; Here to Win, Be Brave, Do the Right Thing, Play Your Part, Many Teams, One Club and Proud to Be Chelsea
• To adhere to the club’s policies and procedures, including Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and GDPR.
• To act as an ambassador for diversity, equality, and inclusion, and demonstrate a positive
commitment by treating others fairly in line with our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy and reporting any acts of discrimination through appropriate channels
• To create a safe environment and act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are either in your care or attending club premises, and report any concerns to the Safeguarding Lead
• To report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the HR Department
HERE TO WIN (Measures of Performance):
• To ensure that all clients are always dealt with professionally and courteously
• Meet Annual & MBM sales targets both personal and team targets
• All administration completed accurately and efficiently
• All objectives set out in KPIs are achieved
• Maximum results in Mystery Shopper
PROUD TO BE CHELSEA (Person Specification):
• Proven track record in a sales environment ideally within a Commercial, Entertainment or Sport industry and/or with high-net-worth clients
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent
• Strong understanding of the Administrator capabilities of CRM Dynamics
• Sound knowledge of Sales techniques and selling strategies
• Product knowledge and understanding of company objectives
• Knowledge of football landscape
Skills and Behaviours:
• Target driven
• Confident in client facing situations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organised and efficient
• IT Skills to a high standard including Excel
• Commitment to the hours including Matchdays and evenings
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate.
This Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive; the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.