Hospitality Production Assistant
Division / Unit: UEFA Events SA / Division Management
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.03.2023
End date: 31.08.2024
We are looking for a motivated, detail and service-oriented, hands-on individual to join the Hospitality Production team.
The Hospitality Production Assistant supports the Hospitality Production Manager and the rest of the team in the administrative and operational planning and delivery of hospitality production matters for UEFA EURO 2024 and other club competition finals.
* Providing administrative support to the hospitality production management team
* Producing training material and manuals for on-site teams, venue managers, volunteers and other stakeholders
* Being the main contact person for the event training and volunteer projects
* Supporting the hospitality production management team with the preparation of meetings, presentations and documents as requested
* Drafting relevant reporting and briefing documents
* Monitoring the implementation of the hospitality project planning process
* Managing the accreditation needs of the hospitality production team and suppliers
* Taking part in on-site hospitality production operations during tournaments either by fulfilling a hospitality production venue position or by providing support across multiple venues
* Acting as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders throughout the entire process, always ensuring smooth and timely communication
- less than 1 year / In a similar role, ideally within the sports industry.
- from 1 to 3 years / In a hotel or other hospitality environment.
- Bachelor's In business, sport or another relevant area.
- English / Proficient
- German / Advanced
- Project Management / Intermediate
- Knowledge and experience of event management
- Computer literacy: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, databases
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a structured approach to work