Head of Gaming Content
As Head of Gaming Content (m/f/d), you’ll provide leadership and vision to the team as well as leading on the content strategy for our Gaming audience.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
#LEAD GAMING & ESPORT CONTENT
In this role, you'll be responsible for commissioning strategic, impactful and distinctive content in the field of Gaming and esports to grow our audience and to deliver a highly engaged viewing experience. You’ll devise the year-long, cross-platform content strategy, setting the priorities for content, establishing engagement and reach targets, identifying content needs on a rolling basis and communicating these efficiently throughout the organisation.
#DRIVE THE CONTENT
You’ll be responsible for the commissioning of all Gaming and esports content, including social, live, short-, mid- and long-form. This will range from identifying content opportunities, creating scalable formats and series, assigning project leads and guiding productions, to defining the Red Bull tone of voice in Gaming and esports content and engaging the audience.
#NETWORK & COLLABORATION
Working closely with other teams, you'll ensure strategic content is developed and produced in line with the content and network needs. You'll collaborate with in-house and third-party producers, develop content expertise in Gaming and esports for all Markets by working with country counterparts, and ensure a consistently deep knowledge of the scene and subject matter. To monitor content performance, traffic and consumption trends, you’ll work with programming and analytics.
#LEAD A TEAM
You’ll lead, motivate and develop a small team of producers to produce best category content across a variety of our diverse channels.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 7+ years’ experience in a mature media market
- Exceptional editorial skills in Gaming
- Outstanding storytelling skills and knowledge of digital, social, TV content creation and activation
- Experience with digital and social content commissioning
- Knowledge of audience analytics, audience development, and the ability to analyse and sensibly use data
- A great reputation and contacts in the field of Gaming
- Strong presentation, communication and organisational skills
- Confident, self-starting decision-maker and problem-solver, who is also a team player
- Experience in leading divers teams
- University degree or relevant work experience
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to: 10%
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!