Head of Customer
RLWC2021 is seeking to recruit a proven and experienced Head of Customer. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, managing and deploying marketing techniques to help deliver RLWC2021 vision and objectives on budget, on time, on brief and with demonstrable success.
The Head of Customer will be involved in the planning and delivery of RLWC2021 customer programme including but not exclusively; marketing, ticketing, branding and campaigns unlocking the marketing potential of RLWC2021.
The role will include overseeing the customer engagement plan at all levels, through ticket sales, revenue generation, customer / data acquisition and engagement.
Provide marketing expertise and support to internal areas of the business as determined by the Customer Director, and be accountable for the development, delivery and success of a marketing plan for each of these activities.
- To lead and report the RLWC2021 marketing and ticket sales performance against agreed targets.
- To oversee the management and delivery of the tournament ticketing partner.
- To lead and deliver the ticket ballot for the tournament including the route to market and narrative.
- To lead and deliver the tournament pricing strategy considering scheduling, stadia segmentation and price points.
- Ensure accurate ticket sales reporting measures are embedded across the RLWC2021.
- Work with the Customer Director and the senior management team to develop and implement the customer / marketing strategy across the business.
- Management of the customer communications plan and associated budget for creative, production and fulfilment.
- With the CRM Manager / partner agency plan and implement the use of CRM as part of the customer communication process.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Team to develop customer and marketing campaigns and support to official tournament sponsors and partners, merchandise, licensing, travel and hospitality.
- To manage, motivate and mentor staff within the marketing, experience and ticketing teams of the customer department.
- To manage any consultants appointed to provide support to the customer department.
- Lead the creation of fully integrated, creative campaigns for products and services across owned, earned and paid media channels and analyse performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition and sales revenue.
- Work with other members of the customer department to lead the development of database customer profiles and purchase behaviour segmentation by product line.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with internal teams. Anticipate their needs, suggest ideas, identify potential problems and provide suitable alternatives where appropriate.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites.
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned.
- With the Senior Creative Artworker manage the different brands of RLWC2021.
- Assume other duties as required by the Customer Director.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technical competency areas and take a proactive approach to self-development and performance improvement.
- With the Customer Director, plan and agree an achieve and develop plan.
- To actively contribute to RLWC2021’s values of being Bold and Brave, World Class, Authentic and Inclusive.