Head of Business Development
Entrepreneurial, creative, and dynamic Head of Business Development, leading our sales efforts into global sports clubs, leagues, federations, media, and betting companies.
Sales and business development experience within the sports industry is a pre-requisite.
Ideally a London-based role for a high achieving, dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate who has a proven track record of consistently delivering challenging sales targets within the sports industry.
The candidate will have an excellent reputation and network with senior decision makers in sports federations, leagues, and clubs, understand clients' requirements, quickly validate and prioritise opportunities, and show an ability to think creatively and commercially.
The candidate will have excellent written and presentation skills and will be a self-starter. The role reports to EngageCraft’s Board.
- identify and drive new revenue opportunities within our existing customer base;
- pro-actively research, identify and execute new business opportunities;
- build long-term and trusting client relationships;
- understand the needs of our customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how the business can deliver a solution;
- deliver sales proposals (including RFPs) for all prospects;
- maintain and manage our internal end to end sales pipeline;
- think strategically in setting out annual sales goals by client/product/market/region;
- maintain market research on the competitive landscape and key players within our space; and
- attend and represent the business at seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
A clear route to Board membership is available.