Group Leader Medical Office
To support our Legal & Compliance Division, FIFA is looking to recruit an initiative and solution oriented person as a Group Leader Medical Office, 100 % (Permanent).
- Assisting in the day to day management of the Medical sub-division
- Providing medical expertise and services at FIFA competitions and coordinating all matters relating to medicine within FIFA, taking into account FIFA medical regulations
- Leading the Medical Office, with up to two team members
- Organizing the content of medical conferences, consensus meetings, etc.
- Planning, managing and guiding various medical projects and initiatives
- Providing other tasks as defined by the Medical Director
- Medical degree
- 5 years of experience in Project Management with good administrative skills
- Work experience in Sports Medicine and medical planning for tournaments
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Resilience in dealing with phases of high workload
- Self-reliant working style and ability to set priorities effectively
- Good at finding balance between efficiency and attention to details, while taking into account deadlines
- Alertness, quick responsiveness and innovative
- High identification with customer-orientation working style, taking care of external and internal clients
- Willingness to travel
FIFA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disability, or on any other grounds.
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).