Only Saudi applicants will be considered
1. Job Objective
- Act as a brand guardian to deliver aspirational, engaging and consistent output in line with brand guidelines.
- Provide an in-house design service for all departments.
2. Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver JCSA’s design service for all mediums across all departments such as commercial, racing, administration and operational departments including signage, point of sales, print materials, sales collateral, HTML digital output, IPTV / big screen content, racebooks, accreditation, menus, event activations, corporate materials, advertising and invitations.
- Design and / or repurpose advertising campaign design templates for all formats to support major racedays promotion across print, digital and outdoor billboards to ensure consistency and legibility.
- Proof read jobs (English & Arabic) to produce accurate, high-quality work with a consistent tone-of-voice.
- Communicate with printers regarding specific requirements of the job. Oversee all print jobs including press checks.
- Dispatch material according to artwork specifications via appropriate ad validation services.
- Brief photographers, source imagery, manage photoshoots, supply copy, proof, and brief creation of artwork.
- Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Ensure the adherence of the reporting directorates to JCSA’s policies, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Management Reporting
- Report to the Brand Manager on the progress of activities against the objectives. Present regular updates, highlight critical issues and challenges, and provide insights to ensure effective decision-making.
3. Job Requirements
- Required Education
- Degree in Art, Design or any other relevant field preferred but not essential.
- Required Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in corporate Graphic Design.
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio across concept creation, design and delivery across print and digital design for brands.
- Excellent knowledge of brand design, typography and printing processes and techniques.
- Experience with Adobe CS6 and up including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash and Acrobat
- Strong communications skills. Worked with or for agencies. Able to liaise with staff to understand the objectives of their
- design requirements, discuss the brief and agree timelines to deliver efficiency of output.
- CSS, HTML and an understanding of Content Management Systems is preferred.
- Candidate must have acumen and a passion for delivering great work that supports commercial results.
- An excellent planner who is able to demonstrate achieving results from delivering marketing communication plans.
- Evidence of a resilient, tenacious and action orientated approach.
- Experienced in managing multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- A good understanding of brand is a distinct advantage. Jockey Club of Saudi Arabia February 2021
- Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Standard professional level IT skills.
- Interest in horse racing beneficial but not essential.
4. Organizational Relationships
- Direct Reports to
- Brand Manager
- Direct Reports from
5. Contacts and Relationships
- Key Internal Relationships
- Head of Digital
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Events Manager
- F&B Manager
- CEO Office
- Racing Operations
- To support delivery of an aspirational, meaningful and relevant proposition for all customers across our digital channels.
- To support timely, relevant and impactful delivery of advertising and marketing communication campaigns.
- To support delivery of aspirational guest experience activations which exceed expectations.
- To support delivery of aspirational F&B marketing and support delivery of experience with aspirational collateral presentation.
- Oversee delivery of best-in-class corporate content.
- Ensure that marketing operations build industry popularity in a credible way without compromising the sports’ integrity and safety.
- Key External Relationships
- Campaign agencies (creative and media planners)
- Work with campaign agency to execute timely, aspirational and impactful advertising output.
To apply for the vacancy please click the ‘apply’ button below.