Eurosport is the number one sport destination in Europe, fuelling the passion of fans and connecting them with the greatest sports events in the world. As the Home of the Olympic Games in Europe, Eurosport delivered the ultimate Games experience for PyeongChang 2018 reaching both record linear and digital viewership across localized Eurosport services.
Firmly established as the Home of Cycling, Grand Slam Tennis and Winter Sport, Eurosport channels – Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 – reach 231 million cumulative subscribers across 95 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Eurosport.com is Europe’s No 1 online sports news website with an average of 60 million unique users per month and, along with the Eurosport app (available on iOS and Android), the only place to watch Eurosport anytime online, on mobile and on tablet devices. Eurosport Events specializes in the management and promotion of international sporting events. More information is available by visiting corporate.eurosport.com.
- Oversee the continuity of the Eurosport graphic Artistic Direction on all promotional elements
- Good understanding of the multimedia production ecosystem
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts
- Always looking for innovative new designs and technologies to stimulate innovation.
- Manage the training of internal and external graphic designers.
- 5-10 years’ experience in motion design
- Strong sense of motion and visual design as well as typography
- Fast executor & excellent skills Adobe Creative suite
- Ability to work simultaneously on several projects, in demanding deadlines
- Strong creative mind
- Team player with the ability to build relationships (management)
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Digital mindset
- Good level of English is appreciated