Grant Support Programme Co-ordinator (f/m/x)
The Agitos Foundation is the leading global organisation developing sport activities for people with disabilities as a tool for changing lives and contributing to an inclusive society. As developing arm of the International Paralympic Committee (IPC), the Agitos Foundation extends the philosophy of the Paralympic Games, whose athletes are role models of human potential and act as leaders for change.
Taking its name from the Paralympic Symbol (the Agitos – meaning “I move” in Latin), the Agitos Foundation supports and implements initiatives that enable Para athletes to achieve sporting excellence. To support this further, the Foundation assists IPC Member Organisations around the world to build their human and organisational capacities to spread the Paralympic Movement’s athlete-focussed values of courage, determination, inspiration and equality.
These will be your responsibilities and key tasks:
To support the in the implementation, monitoring and reporting of the Agitos Foundation Grant Support Programme (GSP) in the following areas:
- Support the daily email communication, correspondence, meeting preparation and administration of the GSP.
- Support project management and delivery of the GSP series.
- Support all the administration tasks of the application and selection processes as well as distribution of funds to the IPC members.
- Support the manager of GSP in the supervision of implementation of grants, including data collection and support to monitoring of projects as well as to liaise with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning team when relevant.
- Support the Agitos Foundation team in reviewing and producing reports, publications and presentations.
- Support the Agitos Foundation team in other administrative work if required.
- This person will report to the Grant Support Programme Manager.
These are our requirements:
- University degree or equivalent education in a relevant field.
- Working experience in an intercultural environment.
- Availability to travel.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and French; an additional language in particular Spanish, Arabic or Russian would be an asset.
- Experience working with development projects or with National Paralympic Committees or similar organisations would be an asset.
- Good communication skills, used to working in a multicultural environment
- Good team player and self-starter with strong organisational skills, good attention to detail, a strategic mind-set and a proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested and your qualifications matches with our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English in the pdf format via the button below.
The deadline for submission is 03 April. The salary and relocation information can be viewed on our job page. We especially encourage athletes with impairments and individuals with a disability to apply; we support the relocation process and provide transitional accessible accommodation.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us or see detailed information on the Agitos Foundation and the Paralympic Movement on our websites.
Thank you for your consideration!