Global Partnership Development Manager
BallGame is a multinational boutique sports marketing agency, providing industry-leading global sports marketing consulting and professional sales services to its select client base consisting of some of the finest premium rights holders in sport. BallGame’s blend of dynamic personalities, experiences and skills is one of our biggest sources of energy and pride. It defines our culture and drives our success. Every day on every project, we provide a different ballgame, focused on building exceptional value to our clients.
As a Global Partnership Development Manager, the successful candidate will be an ambassador for the BallGame brand and is integral to the delivery of incremental sponsorship revenue growth across BallGame’s growing client base, providing business development services to the highest of industry standards in line with BallGame’s process driven sales approach. The Global Partnership Development Manager will work closely with, and will report directly to, the two Co-Founders of the company.
- Manage the sales pipeline and secure high value, multi-year global and regional partnerships for our client base to drive their sponsorship revenue
- Hold best-in-class integrated brand partnership presentations and proposals to a C-level audience and key decision-makers
- Work closely together with internal and external stakeholders to manage and create innovative sales materials, partnership presentations and tailored rights proposals in line with the needs of the prospect
- Develop outreaches to prospects with a sales proposition aligned with the target company’s corporate and strategic agenda
- Weekly sales pipeline reporting to BallGame’s client base in a professional and best-in-class manner, aided by a sophisticated sales CRM database and reporting system
- A global mindset with experience in sports sponsorship, a passion for sales and motivated to exceed challenging sales targets
- Confident communicator with exceptional organizational and engaging presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally, interacting with all levels of stakeholders, including senior leaders, influencing to drive impact
- Outstanding client servicing mentality and commitment to excellence to deliver at the highest standards
- Inherently collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills and can-do attitude who seeks out capabilities to support the sales process to secure new business
- Commitment to a structured, process-driven sales approach
- High adaptability and capacity to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering under pressure
- Fluent English (speaking and writing), additional languages are an advantage
- Computer literate and highly proficient in MS Office software, i.e., PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, Word and Excel.
You love to grow and improve, learn and develop
You have an excellent attention to detail and are dedicated to creating value
You use your excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative mindset to create meaningful relationships across all stakeholders
You are committed to doing things the right way, you value honesty, transparency and fairness
In addition to making a difference to premium rights holders, we’re proud to offer a
supportive and engaging culture. You’ll benefit from:
- The possibility to work and learn from industry-leading professionals
- An environment that challenges and rewards in equal measure – competitive salary and commission
- An inclusive, open and vibrant culture, including a lot of live sport events
- Total flexibility in working location and working hours
We are open to this person working remotely either from Europe or North America.