Global Network Coordinator (M/W)
The Partnerships and Global Network department is in charge of developing the sponsorship and licensing revenues worldwide. It also manages the various offices opened abroad by LFP Media.
For its international development strategy, LFP Media has opened and plan to open various offices abroad with the objective of creating strategic (institutional, agencies) and commercial (media, sponsorship, licensing) partnerships. Your role will be to coordinate and lead this network and to become a strong intermediary between the various LFP departments of LFP Media, the clubs and the foreign offices.
Your main duties will be:
1) Define and plan, in collaboration with the Director of Partnerships and Global Network to whom you will report, the opening of foreign offices
2) Coordinate and lead the global network
- Organize and lead weekly meetings with the various representatives of each foreign office
- Follow the key performance indicators (brand awareness evolution, increase of Ligue 1 Uber Eats visibility on each territory, increase of fan followers, new revenue generation, quality of servicing towards our partners on the territory)
- Creation and management of a VIE program, a state-funded HR program for young talents
3) Develop a thorough understanding of the foreign markets where LFP Media invests:
- Collect all the relevant market information (market research, benchmarking, trends…) provided by the various offices to enrich LFP media business intelligence department
4) Administrative support for the various offices
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Monitoring of all initiatives included in the budget
5) Encourage and help club sides on their international development
- Full-time employee, permanent contract. Located in Paris (France) with regular trips abroad
- Master’s degree at a business school or university
- Minimum 5-year experience in an international environment
- Ability to build efficient presentations
- Capacity to think strategically and to work efficiently
- Fluent in French and in English. Any other languages is positive.
- A great understanding of the sports business universe
- Ability to work in an international environment and understand different cultures
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous
- Sense of initiatives
- Ability to work in a team
- Easy going and flexibility
- Performance driven
- LFP Media studies with the greatest attention all the applications it receives, in particular those of people in situation of handicap, without discrimination.