EngageCraft is a leading provider of innovative digital fan engagement solutions to sports federations, leagues, and clubs, and media and betting companies.
We are trusted by many of the world’s largest sports organizations including UEFA, FIFA, Major League Soccer, DFL Bundesliga, European Tour Golf, ATP Tennis, and others to influence, innovate, develop, and maintain their digital fan engagement solutions.
We are a small (but growing) international team that fosters a collaborative, fun, dynamic and rewarding environment that encourages entrepreneurship, creative thinking and innovative problem solving.
As a result of a new strategic initiative, we are shortly about to launch a SaaS-based, interactive engagement platform that enables digital and social teams of sports organizations to create and publish, premium, interactive fan engagement experiences at speed and at scale.
We are flexible to accommodate remote / home workers from the UK.
We are now looking to grow our team by recruiting Front-End Web Developers (Senior and Mid levels) who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. A keen interest and/or passion for sports is preferred.
Responsibilities will include pixel perfect translation of the UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of our new interactive engagement platform.
You will be managed by a Product Owner and work closely with the UI/UX designer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Write high quality code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- QA testing, bug fixing and version testing.
You will be proficient in the following:
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
- ReactJS (or AngularJS / Vue but happy to transit to ReactJS).
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Node JS to run Webpack tasks and build properly the project.
- Developing React components in ES6 using Babel, compiled using Webpack.
- Implementing code splitting with Webpack to improve mobile performance.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
It would be beneficial if you also had basic knowledge of image authoring tools and be familiar with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop.
Your Personal Skills:
- Critical thinker.
- Excellent strategic and problem-solving skills.
- Solid team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Fluent in English.
We have two stunning offices in Lithuania and a London office to be opened later this year.