Football Industry Trends. LaLiga Case Study: The Making of a Global Brand
The football industry is one of the most powerful in the world because of its impact not only sports-wise, but also economically and socially. The new management perspective of sports properties, the digital age, the need to generate continuous engagement with fans, as well as the constant need for adaptation to the new demands of the market, have all become key factors of this evolution.
The program consists of some theoretical modules about management and business of football which will be blended into the program across the three days with an overview of the successful case of the new management model of LaLiga.
At Johan Cruyff Institute, we strongly believe our students are central to everything we teach, learn and share. We help participants maximize their output and the outcomes they are seeking. Here are some of the principles we apply:
We expect all participants to engage and contribute to the learning process. There is no hierarchy, and no walls or restrictions.
DIVERSITY IN CLASS
We intentionally bring together participants from sport, business and diverse cultures to enrich the learning process.
Our coaches and guest speakers bring years of experience working in sport, business and the football industry.
Just like in sport, we encourage healthy competition amongst participants to maximize the output for everyone.
PERSONAL AND FUN
We believe that learning should be fun and not just hard work, so we make a special effort to ensure our students enjoy what they do, individually and collectively.
As a guideline, we are looking for participants with these profiles:
- Professionals with 5 years minimum experience in the industry.
- Industry professionals with sport management and/or marketing qualifications.
On campus in Amsterdam
The program is aimed at those who wish to acquire in-depth and up-to-date knowledge directly from key professionals in the industry who will discuss a variety of relevant and contemporary issues about the football business.
It is especially suitable for you if:
- You are an (ex-)athlete and need an overview of the current state of the football business.
- You are working in the area of business and/or sport and want to acquire deeper knowledge about the new trends in different sectors of football.
- You are a lover of the world of football and want to learn more about the management and business of football, mainly focusing on a successful real-life case: LaLiga.