FIFA Master – International Master in Management, Law and Humanities of Sports
The FIFA Master, which recently celebrated its 20th anniversary, has been named the No.1 Postgraduate Sports Management course in Europe for a record 8th time in 2020. The FIFA Master combines a truly international and multi-disciplinary approach
Organised by the International Centre for Sport Studies (CIES) and endorsed by FIFA, in partnership with De Montfort University in Leicester (UK), SDA Bocconi School of Management in Milan (Italy) and the University of Neuchâtel (Switzerland), the International in Management, Law and Humanities of Sport (FIFA Master) -is a one year prestigious postgraduate programme developing all-round managers who can cope with the increasingly complex world of sport.
The FIFA Master takes its graduates on a unique journey that combines top-class academic teaching and practical case studies supplemented by guest lecturers and field visits. It also offers a unique opportunity to meet top executives from high-level international sports federations, clubs, agencies and organising committees, enabling students to build up their own network of contacts, which is one of the keys to a successful career in sport.
The impact of the FIFA Master reaches across all sports, continents and nations. Today around 90% of our graduates are working directly in the international sports industry for organisations such as FIFA, IOC, UEFA, AFC, CAF, F1 and various leading sporting NGO's. With more than 550 alumni, representing 108 different nationalities, this clearly demonstrates the global reach of our course and graduates in the sector
Criteria for Applying
- Have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree by the application date;
- Have an excellent command of English (written, spoken and comprehension);
- Ideally at least 2 years of professional experience;
- Have an international outlook;
- Be able to demonstrate an active level of involvement and interest in sport;
- Be a team player and ready to contribute to a dynamic student body.
- Always cultivate curiosity and open mind