F&B Concessions Coordinator
The F&B Concessions Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of development and performance of the FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme between various stakeholders including the Host Country, FIFA, Q22 functions and projects, FIFA Commercial Affiliates and appointed F&B Concessionaire.
- Together with F&B Concessions Manager, management of FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme.
- Delivering the rights of FIFA Commercial Affiliates in terms of their product sales and exposure in the frame of the FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme development and operation.
- Working with food and beverage service provider (F&B Concessionaire) on developing and execution of services in the frame of FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme.
- Working with stadium officials and other parties and stakeholders involved in stadium permanent and temporary infrastructure development.
- Determination (together with service provider) of menus, pricing and other elements of the FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme.
- Working with signage team to determine signage elements for all aspects of the FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme.
- Management and implementation of Food & Beverage related facilities at venues.
- Mapping and summarizing of the dispensing and other equipment of FIFA Commercial Affiliates for the FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme.
- Assisting to specific target areas (such as Media, Volunteers, Youth Programme, etc.) when required for integration of Commercial Affiliates in the frame of FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme.
- Managing the operation of F&B Venue Coordinators within the last stage of development and performance of the FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge of public event food & beverage industry especially as related to sporting events. A knowledge of the companies involved in the foodservice/catering industry.
- Expertise in stadium management and the logistics and production of food & beverage services.
- Deep knowledge of the food & beverage concessions industry and preferably as it relates to stadiums.
- Knowledge of the food and beverage / catering industry, requirements and capacity to work well with different constituent groups.
- Knowledge in the dressing & signage area.
- Knowledge of basic utilities requirements for food & beverage concessions (electricity, water supply, etc).
- Knowledge of food safety and hygienic requirements for food & beverage concessions operation.
- Experience in working directly in the food & beverage/catering industry.
- Experience in food & beverage concessions / fast-food outlets operational management.
- Experience in food & beverage concessions operational management within the frame of large public / sport events.
- Experience in equipment mapping.
- Experience in project management in terms of coordination of various stakeholders interaction including sponsorship.
- Experience in critical points management in the frame of multivenue project.
- Experience in project infrastructure planning and development management.
- English fluency – spoken and written (required)
- Arabic fluency – an advantage
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project)
- Planning software and online collaboration tools (an asset)