European Sponsorship Association Diploma
London , United Kingdom
Part-time, distance learning, career-development course in sponsorship and sports marketing, comprising online learning with monthly live seminars (filmed), run annually over 7 months.
Take part in the ‘must-have’ ESA Diploma qualification – now seen by many employers as a prerequisite – to advance your career by building knowledge and learning more about the commercial world of sponsorship and sports marketing.
What is involved?
- Online Study Notes split into six comprehensive modules:
- Sponsorship Background
- Sponsorship Landscape
- Sponsorship Environment
- Making Sponsorship Work
- Sponsorship Activation
- Research, Assessment and Evaluation
- Full course syllabus available on our website.
- Monthly seminars with sponsorship experts to reinforce learning (filmed for those unable to attend)
- Course assessment via assignments and a project, resulting in a graded outcome, successful candidates are awarded the post-nominal letters ‘Dip ESA’
- One-to-one tutorials with the Course Director for distance learners
- Network with fellow students from varying backgrounds
- A formal graduation ceremony.
- One evening per week and one full weekend day per month:
- Two assignment questions per module (900 words max)
- Set Brief, given at start of course, to be handed in at end.
Who can do the course?
- Anyone wanting to upgrade their skills in sponsorship and sports marketing, or gain the necessary credentials to enter this sector
- Those wanting to learn about sponsorship outside their current environment
- Anyone at any level from corporate sponsors, rights holders, agencies and suppliers, to graduates
- International students very welcome – online course with no geographical boundaries.
What will I gain from doing the ESA Diploma?
- A full 360 view of sponsorship and a deeper understanding of what’s involved in this industry
- The confidence of knowing you have sponsorship credentials valued by employers
Want to hear more before signing up? Attend our Introductory Session.
The ESA Diploma now incorporates the ESA Arts Sponsorship Certificate course.
See our website for more detailed information and what our graduates have to say.