Dublin Vehicle Access & Parking Operations Assistant
Vehicle Access & Parking Operations Assistant required for UEFA Euro 2020 Tournament in Dublin.
UEFA EURO 2020 Project: Event Transport
Job title: Dublin Vehicle Access & Parking Operations Assistant
Start date: 03/05/2021
End date: 02/07/2021
The mission of Event Transport (ETRN) is to provide safe, secure and reliable passenger transportation to specific target groups and to enforce seamless vehicle access and parking operations at the stadium.
The LOS Vehicle Access & Parking Assistant will support the implementation of Event Transport at the Host City. This role reports directly to the LOS Vehicle Access & Parking Coordinator.
Communication and cooperation
- Cooperate closely with event service providers on-site in order to guarantee the fulfilment of service requirements.
- Systematic application of safety and security best practices defined by Access Management (ACCS) and Safety, Security and Service (SSNS) in terms of vehicle access and vehicle-pedestrian segregation.
ETRN workforce responsibilities
- Assist the vehicle access & parking operations in the Host City.
- Apply all vehicles access and parking operations processes and procedures in accordance with guidelines from UEFA (ETRN, ACCS and SSNS) and service level agreements.
- Ensure implementation of vehicle access & parking allocation and operational plans.
- Support on coordination of service provider and deployment of staff during the operations.
- Ensure application of vehicle access & parking best practices according to UEFA guidelines and service requirements.
- Support the local distribution of parking passes.
- Support LOS ETRN team on the implementation and follow-up of project plans related to vehicle access & parking operations.
- Apply procedures with regards to cost control and supplier management in line with project guidelines.
Profile of successful candidate
- Full professional proficiency in the local language of the venue (both oral and written).
- At least one year experience working on a team.
- One to two years’ experience working in transport operations.
- Service and solution oriented.
- Full professional proficiency in English (both oral and written).
- Experience in managing suppliers.
- Able to demonstrate ability to deliver complex projects within scope and budget and to non-negotiable deadlines.
- Drivers licence B.