Dublin Fleet & Dispatch Agent
Dublin Fleet & Dispatch Agent required for UEFA Euro 2020 Tournament in Dublin.
UEFA EURO 2020 Project: Event Transport
Job title: Dublin Fleet & Dispatch Agent
Start date: 03/05/2021
End date: 02/07/2021
The mission of Event Transport (ETRN) is to provide safe, secure and reliable passenger transportation to specific target groups and to enforce seamless vehicle access and parking operations at the stadium.
The LOS Fleet & Dispatch Agent will be responsible for the provision of fleet services in a Host City. This role reports to the LOS Fleet & Bus Coordinator.
Communication and cooperation
- Act as the main operational contact for VIK (value in kind) and fleet service providers
- Cooperate closely with event service providers on-site in order to guarantee the fulfilment of service requirements.
ETRN workforce responsibilities
- Coordinate daily transport services and dispatching of drivers.
- Implement and adapt all fleet operational processes and procedures in accordance to guidelines from UEFA and Service Level Agreements.
- Monitor the activity of drivers and volunteer workforce (according to the guidelines of the volunteer programme) at the fleet compound.
- Implement processes and procedures to maintain fleet operational readiness.
- Implement process for quality and cost control of all fleet support services.
- Apply and enforce EURO 2020 fleet policies and procedures for staff and service providers.
- Oversee and coordinate the allocation of resources at the fleet compound.
- Responsible for processing transfer requests data in FAME and EGON (EURO Ground Operations Network - Dispatch Tool).
- Implement process for transfer requests change management in the Host City.
- Apply fleet compound policies and procedures for staff and volunteers.
- Ensure proper data collection of all fleet related services in accordance with UEFA requirements.
- Support LOS ETRN Manager on the implementation and follow-up of project plans.
- Apply procedures with regards to cost control and supplier management in line with project guidelines.
Profile of successful candidate
- Full professional proficiency in English (both oral and written) and in the local language of the venue.
- At least one year experience working on a team.
- One to two years’ experience working in transport operations.
- Experience working with volunteer workforce.
- Service and solution oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in guest management operations and customer service.
- Experience in managing suppliers.
- Able to demonstrate ability to deliver complex projects within scope and budget and to non-negotiable deadlines.
- Drivers licence B.