Director, Corporate and Premium Sales – Olympics & Paralympics
This position requires a dynamic, competitive, hard working multi-lingual sales leader with a successful track record in professional sports and/or large scale multi-national events. This position represents one of the key functions responsible for helping the organization meet its financial goals while delivering the highest levels of customer service to corporate clients and premium package buyers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Establish and staff the Paris On Location sales organization to launch and execute a successful Paris 2024 Olympics corporate and premium sales effort.
- Responsible for selling ticket/hospitality packages for Paris 2024.
- Build effective business relationships with Corporations and Premium Consumers throughout Europe.
- Collaborate effectively with United States constiutents and other stakeholders.
- Sales presentations will be made by phone, video conferencing and/or face to face meetings.
- Sales will be driven through pro-active prospecting activities including, but not limited to, outbound phone calls, emails, sales-related events and meetings.
- The candidate will be required to achieve departmental and team sales goals on a to be determined cadence.
- Individual must work effectively within the Endeavor Network.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. International travel may be required throughout the year, including extended periods of remote work within local offices within host cities. This position may require up to 50% travel to European territories and the United States. A valid passport is mandatory.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and additional activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree (Diplôme Universitaire).
- 10 years+ Sales and Management Experience in sports or hospitality.
- Fluency in French and English Required. Proficiency in Italian preferred, but not mandatory.
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Written Skills.
- Established relationships with key corporate clients.
- Sales Force CRM expertise, Asana and Excel.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.