Digital Media Specialist
Seven League is a fast-growing digital sports agency. The company was founded in 2011 and has since grown to over 50 full-time staff with additional associates in 14 European countries. Seven League is part of the Endeavor Group which is a global sports business and includes companies such as IMG, UFC and 160/90.
We have a wide range of clients, national and international, reaching all sectors of the sports business including the NFL, FIFA, Spurs, LCFC, the NBA, the NHL, Sport England and England Netball.
Seven League are looking for someone to play an integral role in the execution of paid digital media content,. The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital media campaigns. These campaigns will be delivered across social networks [Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat and Pinterest], paid search networks [AdWords and Bing], and other digital networks [DoubleClick etc]. In addition, the Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for reporting on the performance of the campaigns and working with the broader media team. Candidate must have strong interest in learning search, social and integrated digital media strategies.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work closely with all digital business leads to understand digital objectives and key performance metrics for digital paid marketing.
- Plan, execute, and analyse social and paid search campaigns.
- Complete analysis of category and competition to better inform decisions.
- Campaign setup and optimisation.
- Ability to manage Media asset organisation and scheduling.
- Managing budget maintenance.
- Completing keyword research and ad copy creation
- Ability to traffic campaigns across platforms.
- Create media plans in conjunction with media team, including media plans, creative, copy, targeting.
- Deliver tags/assets and work with media vendors to QA placements as necessary.
- Assist in aggregation of data from various media platforms.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Knowledge and Experience
- Planning end to end digital content campaigns
- Experience executing social media campaigns, and basic paid search optimisation.
- Experience working in similar role with deliverables
- Organising and managing projects efficiently
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects
- Worked within a creative environment
- Working with multiple stakeholders and agencies
Skills and Abilities
- Multi-project management skills
- Strong analytical, planning and organisational skills
- Experience with 3rd party tracking and reporting tools is a big plus
- Analytical mind with a high level of numeracy
- Ability to present data in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders
- Ability to stay up to date with digital media and client category updates
- Strong understanding of digital media, marketing and web metrics
- Experience in a media or agency setting a plus
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note this role will be based at our offices in Islington, London.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility on remote working as appropriate
- May be required to attend (and travel to) locations, including other Company buildings and meetings
- Unsocial hours may be required, as dictated by the demands of the business schedule
- Adapting to use of new systems and technology where appropriate
Equal Opportunities Statement
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.