Digital Content Producer
Only Saudi applicants will be considered
Directorate - Reports to Digital Manager
1. Job Objective
The candidate will create aspirational content that engages our key audiences and drives commercial outcomes by embracing the Jockey Club of Saudi Arabia’s digital strategy and bringing our story to life primarily across social media channels (and where re website, and email marketing campaigns. This will include creating video packages and motion graphics that showcases racing, fashion, food, and entertainment.
The candidate will have imagination and enthusiasm with a track record of producing captivating content that is optimised for different channels. As well as creative execution, you will demonstrate an analytical mindset and a clear understanding of how content can be used to deliver against organisational objectives.
The Club’s output is intended to raise Saudi Arabian horseracing’s profile, reputation and popularity both locally and internationally, to increase raceday attendance, and to support the Club’s commercial interests by contributing to revenue growth including ticketing, hospitality, sponsorship, membership, horse ownership and non-raceday venue hire. Key audiences will include Saudi entertainment / experience seekers, Saudi corporate audiences, Saudi & international racing fans and racing industry stakeholders including owners and trainers.
2. Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, shoot, edit and package engaging content for all Jockey Club of Saudi Arabia’s social media channels (and where relevant – website, broadcast, email and media partners) that is tailored to each channel and audience interests using a consistent tone-of-voice, aligned to the club’s digital strategy and which leverages opportunities around horseracing, entertainment, fashion, culture and hospitality.
- Produce and customize engaging, relevant and timely video edits and motion graphics in Arabic and English for all JCSA platforms to support domestic audience growth and international awareness / perception of the JCSA and Saudi Arabia as a racing jurisdiction.
- Ensure that all content has a purpose by creating and repurposing stories to engage both Saudi entertainment / experience seekers, Saudi corporate audiences, Saudi & international racing fans and industry stakeholders.
- Assist Digital Manger and liaise with internal stakeholders (especially across commercial and racing teams) to prioritise, plan, schedule and deliver output to support the overarching digital strategy and commercial objectives.
- Willingness to adapt content where necessary based on past experiences, analytics and stakeholder feedback.
- Support creation of content management and archiving systems.
- Support coordination of teams across live race days and events including photographers and videographers.
3. Job Requirements
- Required Education and Experience
- Experience shooting video and editing video, developing innovative graphics and an eye for great content that is appropriate for a social platform.
- Ability to conceptualise, shoot, edit and upload high-quality content from quick-turn live / ad hoc smartphone videos that are adapted for use across multiple digital platforms to longer-form brand edits with higher spec cameras.
- Graphic design capabilities to develop static graphics, GIFs to full graphic-led videos. Experience with Adobe suite – Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator.
- Proven editorial instincts. Able to identify strong stories and content that will perform well on social platforms and lead content production initiatives end-to-end by engaging multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of producing social media content for an organisation across a variety of platforms to serve its marketing objectives.
- Effective planning and organisational skills with strong time management, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Qualifications in marketing, communications or digital content ideal.
- Knowledge of Saudi Arabian and international horseracing preferred. A willingness to very quickly learn about the sport and the ability to take direction on industry matters absolutely essential.
- Strong written skills preferred. The candidate will be working across English and Arabic content and will need to guarantee that content is perfectly curated for each market.
- Ability to work autonomously and able to take direction and feedback.
- In-depth knowledge of the social media trends in Saudi Arabia and the GCC.
- Required Years of Experience
- 5 years
4. Organizational Relationships
- Direct Reports to
- Digital Manager – will approve all content
5. Contacts and Relationships
- Key Internal Relationships
- Commercial Department (Marketing, Communications, Sales, Media Operations, Ticketing & Membership, Food and Beverage).
- Racing Department
- Respond to the JCSA’s marketing needs to drive commercial growth.
- Deliver content that aligns with digital strategy to engage with key audiences.
- Supports internal and external comms requirement including supporting Club
- sponsors and media partners.
- Key External Relationships
- Liaise with Broadcaster’s production team to ensure content efficiencies.
To apply for the vacancy please click the ‘apply’ button below.