Digital Content Producer Intern
Founded on 14th April 1900 in Paris, the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) is the world governing body for cycling. Its mission is to develop and supervise cycling in all its forms and for everybody, as a competitive sport, as a healthy recreational activity and as a means of transport and having fun. Additionally, the UCI promotes a number of its own
events, including the UCI Road World Championships, an iconic annual event, and a wide range of other UCI World Championships and World Cups across the various disciplines. It is based in Aigle, Switzerland, at the UCI World Cycling Centre.
As Digital Content Producer Intern, you will be an integral part of the highly motivated and passionate UCI Digital & Content Team that is striving towards making cycling the sport and activity of the 21st century and grow the UCI’s social media channels. Reporting directly to the Digital Content Strategist, the Digital Content Producer Intern will be tasked with the daily creation of content for internal and external purposes.
- Support the Content team with the daily creation of content for internal and external purposes, with a strong focus on video.
- Participate in the content creation and promotional plans to deliver pieces relevant to the UCI overall communication strategy.
- Play a key part in the visual content creation process: Execution and delivery based on content needs and overall strategy.
- Work closely with the Communication and Marketing departments to produce relevant content for institutional and sponsors communication, according to their briefings and deadlines.
- Help to ensure maximal visibility of UCI events, My World of Cycling and WCC activities via highly engaging visual formats.
- Provide support and guidance to the WCC team in the promotion of the commercial activities of the Centre.
- Monitor the Social trends to identify new concepts, formats or design which could participate in the growth of our audiences.
- Currently undertaking or recently completed higher education studies in one of the following fields: Communication, Design, Filming.
- Active experience in visual creation for Digital platforms, both graphic and video.
- Experience with the Adobe Suite or any other visual industry software
- Fluency in English or French. Fluency in both is a plus.
- Creative drive to put forward new ideas and propose new visual formats.
- Excellent filming / editing skills, with a strong creative aesthetic.
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure.
- Proactive attitude with strong time management and interaction skills.
- Keen eye on Sports in general is greatly appreciated.
- Travel to events may be required.
- Having your own filming rig / editing suite is a plus.
Duration: 8 to 12 months
Start date : January 2023 or to be agreed
Join us and you will have every opportunity to use your skills, to be involved in current sporting activities and to contribute to the success of a modern and dynamic organisation.